Photo
- - - - -

Official Training Camp News Thread...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
417 replies to this topic

#406 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

Omg 2 more days can't wait i'm about to piss myself!!!!!

#407 scpanther22

scpanther22

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

Fox said 11 players wouldn't travel, wouldn't specify QB rotation, starters will play about a quarter.

http://twitter.com/daringantt

#408 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

Sounds like DJ has really been performing the last two days...

looks like the semi demotion might have did the trick, lets see if he can bring it over to the game against Baltimore though.

#409 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

I'm starting to worry about Gamble and that knee. I hope everythings alright, because we're going to need him big time this season.

#410 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:36 AM

I'm starting to worry about Gamble and that knee. I hope everythings alright, because we're going to need him big time this season.

Im not sure whats causing your concern. If it was more serious wouldnt he be having something done about it? Maybe since it's preseason these sorts of things are amplified.

I dunno man, what have you heard?

#411 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

That's true. Im just concerned because he hasnt been out there in awhile, but like you said, it's preseason and they're probably just being very cautious right now.

#412 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

Youre scaring me dude. . ya scaring me. I dont want these thoughts creeping into my brain when the season starts.

Nah, I think with the injuries we've had over the last 5 years and what its done to our seasons has made Fox more cautious.

#413 gmonet

gmonet

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

Im not sure whats causing your concern. If it was more serious wouldnt he be having something done about it? Maybe since it's preseason these sorts of things are amplified.

I dunno man, what have you heard?

The fact is, you are right Razeyfingers. The few days I was in Woffard, Gamble, Stewart and Goodson were trash talkin' and I asked if Gamble was gonna be awright...one of the AD's told me he'd be fine, they were just being careful. Now that does not excuse what I call being enemic, with the epic PUP's and general starter holdouts we had at SC...but I think there was a sense of being cautious and confident with the continued R&R the team keystones have had. My issue is Smith's frame of mind...he horsed around wit some of the players, but was more "separated" than I recall in past SC's...except for that smack down, but that was resolve -ed. He was very educational towards the rookies. I also wondered about Davis.

#414 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

Great to see you on here G.

#415 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

Barnidge ditto! Brayton might be another beeassst! Edit: IS A BEEASSST!

DE Greg Hardy from MISS,is the young player that i believe will be the outstanding rookie.

#416 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

The fact is, you are right Razeyfingers. The few days I was in Woffard, Gamble, Stewart and Goodson were trash talkin' and I asked if Gamble was gonna be awright...one of the AD's told me he'd be fine, they were just being careful. Now that does not excuse what I call being enemic, with the epic PUP's and general starter holdouts we had at SC...but I think there was a sense of being cautious and confident with the continued R&R the team keystones have had. My issue is Smith's frame of mind...he horsed around wit some of the players, but was more "separated" than I recall in past SC's...except for that smack down, but that was resolve -ed. He was very educational towards the rookies. I also wondered about Davis.

Hmm there's some juicy insight in there, thanks for that info. Maybe he remembers how Proehl was when he came in and is taking a different role in the lockeroom or maybe Matt Moore is more dialed back than Jake and he's adjusting to that. I dunno, that sounded mysterious.

#417 scpanther22

scpanther22

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Carolina Panthers GM Hurney gives state of the team

Q. With the quarterbacks, is this the strongest group of arms you’ve had collectively in camp?

Hurney: “Strong arms and accuracy. And accuracy is number one. And I think we do have more accuracy. I think our passing game has been crisper at times. Again, it’s early so these are just impressions so you won’t know until you get in the preseason games.”

http://www.gastongaz...olina-team.html

#418 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Carolina Panthers GM Hurney gives state of the team

http://www.gastongaz...olina-team.html

That was a good QB endorsement by Marty Hurney.But to me ,Hurney seemed to be saying,in a round about way that Clausens supior accuracy is more important that Cantwells superior arm strengh.