#1 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

1. Lafelle dropped EVERY pass thrown his way. Now on the other hand he ran two sweeps and did great. The guy is fast coming around the end.
2. Beason is fantastic at weakside and if he stays there will have more picks in the NFL than anyone. period. When he almost picked of a pass to Deangelo he went and did 50 push ups just to remind himself not to drop another one.
3. Wallace Wright is this years Jason Carter. He never dropped a blaa and made some excellent moves. He is gonna be really good.
4. Edwards looked lost at times and as Zod pointed out dropped his first three punts in a row. wow.
5. Greg Hardy did a spin move on time and would have killed Clausen had he not been wearing a red jersey.
6. Gamble picked off a pass from Moore to Jarrett and took it to the house for 6.
7. If your used to being on the backside at practice where the running backs practice forget about it. No shade today unless you have a press pass. That blew.
8. Vaugh showed so good moves for a back and looked good.
9. Just like last year Mike Goodson looks awesome and for sure had the best catch of the day.
10. Moore looked average, but he looks that way every training camp. Clausen had nice touch on all his passes over 10 yards. less than 10 he couldnt hit the broadside of a barn.
11. It was hotter than hell. really.
Duke Robinson looked like he was so out of shape walking around the field tired him out.
12. I pray Ed Johnson doesnt get heat stroke out there, man is he a large gentleman.
13. Both lines seemed to look ok and seemed to really be going at it pretty good.
14. Did I mention Beason is the hardest working man in the business. WOW.
15. Trent Guy made some impossible catches but dropped a few that were right in his hands.

Thats a little of what I saw today. I am going back tonight and will try to observe something different than I saw this morning.

Wallace Wright is my pick of the day for most impressive other than Beason. I would have his baby. Seriously. I would.

#2 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Those are just two drops of the many i took pics of. Here are a few more.

#3 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Why cant I open any of these pictures?

#4 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

And a few more

#5 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

Ok so now Im gonna try and get a little rest before driving back down. I'll post some more tonight if Im not wore out. Hope you guys enjoy.

#6 SnowPanther

SnowPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

Why cant I open any of these pictures?

If you use Firefox right click on the photo and then "open in new tab"

#7 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

Thanks very much for the detailed write up and photos. That's very encouraging that Wright is looking good, but sad that our second round pick and the "veteran" Jarrett can't impress. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I remember reading a while back that Wright was committed to playing on this team as a receiver and not just as a special teams ace, so let's hope his committment pays off.

I also still have faith in Goodson. I hope we can work him in at the slot. It sounds like he may be more ready for it than Edwards at this time.

Thanks again!

#8 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

Man, how many photos have we already seen of Senn just blanketing guys? I really like this kid. While he's not going to start at linebacker, he could be a valuable special teams player.

We certainly have a lot of players like him that will be really fun to watch this preseason.

#9 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:16 PM

If you use Firefox right click on the photo and then "open in new tab"

Even when I do that a page comes up saying that I do not have permission to view the page

#10 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,886 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

Even when I do that a page comes up saying that I do not have permission to view the page

possibly why u cant have an avatar either..i think u have to have 100 posts

#11 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

possibly why u cant have an avatar either..i think u have to have 100 posts

Oh well I guess I better start commenting

#12 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

Oh well I guess I better start commenting

Starting threads is weighted more heavily than just regular posting. Just make sure the thread you start hasn't been covered before. Maybe something on TO coming to Carolina, who will replace John Fox, or if Clausen will beat out Moore for the starting job.

#13 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,886 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

or if dj will be cut

#14 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Repped The Saltman to the mark of the beast!

#15 smash_n_dash

smash_n_dash

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

i have like... a dozen posts and I can see them. I couldn't without being a member so thats why I created the account.

Perhaps you need an add-on installed? Flash player or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com