Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaxel

Alshon Jeffery

21 posts in this topic

I'll see your Alson Jeffery and raise you A.J. Green.....

aj green is the heffer that tossed the ball to eric norwood .. god that was stupidly funny

aj green is the heffer that tossed the ball to eric norwood .. god that was stupidly funny

wp09-sc1.jpg

AJ Green is definitely good and I'm not saying that Jeffery will be better. However for a freshman He was awfully impressive and I can see big things from him in the future.

wp09-sc1.jpg

lemme respond by just saying .. you're pissed :hand:

i like Green, and Alshon, but here is the next Steve Smith...

lemme respond by just saying .. you're pissed :hand:

Why would I be pissed....I'm a Southern Cal fan :confused:...........

Why would I be pissed....I'm a Southern Cal fan :confused:...........

:willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly:

???

• Topics

• It's because you, unlike the op and the posters above are sane.
    • Fornette is much more talented than Davis.  Adrian Peterson is more like it even if AD is shifter and Fornette is bigger more powerful.    Now, just wondering if Fornette will be hurt like AD has been much of the time.
    • who gives a poo about character development? i was 3-5 years old. i only care for the nostalgia. it's going to be hard to inject that into a show that was so obviously geared towards children. it would be like sesame street spending a whole season having elmo ponder his existence in the universe and his own sexuality.    plus most of the main cast got replaced by the third season. i should know. i have a green ranger and white ranger beeper. i was not watching it by the time they switched him to the red ranger. but i was such a big fuging fan of the green ranger. i wanted long hair like he had at that time. yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh