• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

LOL I could care less what CLK said to him, I just don't think Alshon is as good as AJ Green....

For the record I think Alshon is a great receiver there are just better ones in the nation...

I just like messing with you. I think Alshon would be a lot better if he didn't play for a coach that made QBs terrified of being benched every series. A QBs lack of confidence doesn't usually inspire great things with the rest of the offense.

#17 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

Alshon was a freshman last year and he took control of the wide receiving core last year. He has no where to go but get better. I predict he has a better year than AJ this year.

We'll see how it goes. H8ers gotta h8 S.C.

#18 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

Alshon was a freshman last year and he took control of the wide receiving core last year. He has no where to go but get better. I predict he has a better year than AJ this year.

We'll see how it goes. H8ers gotta h8 S.C.

Since when was it hating to say you think a guy is great but you believe there are and will be better players at said guys position......

#19 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

Since when was it hating to say you think a guy is great but you believe there are and will be better players at said guys position......

I don't I just think the expression is funny, that's all. For the record I agree that AJ Green is the better receiver.

#20 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

I don't I just think the expression is funny, that's all. For the record I agree that AJ Green is the better receiver.

Gotcha, I would say Alshon is the second best receiver in the SEC. The kid is a beast for sure, I was quite disappointed when he decided not to go to Southern Cal. Prater, Ambles and Woods have made up for it this season but I expect big things from Alshon. For the Alabama fans Julio is #3 in the SEC because of the number of passes he drops. If he can take care of that he could easily be the best receiver in the nation this year....

#21 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

I just like messing with you. I think Alshon would be a lot better if he didn't play for a coach that made QBs terrified of being benched every series. A QBs lack of confidence doesn't usually inspire great things with the rest of the offense.

Spurrier is just trying light a fire under Garcia's ass and get him to play up to his potential. If he was scared he would transfer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com