Photo
- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#13 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

Administrators

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Is everything okay? My random thread alarm just went off.

Now how do y'all feel about kenny loggins?

#14 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:38 PM

All good points from the TS. I think people definatley dont take his point serious enough, and people suffer for it. You know its everywhere. Its all around us. Wherever we go, when we breathe, when we laugh, when we urinate in public. Its all right infront of our faces. And we ignore it. Why? Why does this society as a hole, not take the Topic starters points more serious?! The guy busts his ass to create a thread....PUSHING MULTIPLE BUTTONS....and the responses he recieves does nothing to better the already putrid reputation for not just panther fans, but nfl fans as a entirety.

So my fellow football fans, i ask....NAY....i beg....please take what this person is saying to heart, and have a brain a little bigger than a walnut enough to do something about it. We cannot continue to go on like this. We cannot keep moving forward as people like this genius, intelligent topic starter cries for help and it falls apon deaf ears. Please dont make this guy a victim any longer! Please stand up for what is right. And what is right, is listening to this guys point....all his points....and letting them plant inside your brain and grow, into a tree of knowledge and health. Please. if not for him, if not for me, but for yourselves. f**k people! Its not hard.

The point is all fine and good but if you want it to get across, nothing beats a exclamation!

#15 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:43 PM

The point is all fine and good but if you want it to get across, nothing beats a exclamation!

I disagree;;;the elipsiicolon is far more effective.

#16 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

#17 Future of the Funchise

Future of the Funchise

The Ambassador of Booty

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

#18 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

Posted Image

#19 sunbunny

sunbunny

HUDDLER

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:01 AM

Wtf?!

#20 pauliewalnuts

pauliewalnuts

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:04 AM

wow....funny stuff!!! When I originally attempted to start this thread I had typed a pretty long post but then when I hit submit I got a an error message and somehow it had logged me out then i logged back in and the post was gone...back button did'nt do anything and I hadn't copied my post just in case. So at that point I was pissed and didnt feel like retyping it all...so this is the result.

#21 Henne Given Sunday

Henne Given Sunday

Suhnami and EarthWake comin at ya

HUDDLER

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

wow....funny stuff!!! When I originally attempted to start this thread I had typed a pretty long post but then when I hit submit I got a an error message and somehow it had logged me out then i logged back in and the post was gone...back button did'nt do anything and I hadn't copied my post just in case. So at that point I was pissed and didnt feel like retyping it all...so this is the result.

i like the original better. just sayin.