Photo
- - - - -

Joat's 8/2 TC updates- Live

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#106 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

Otah doing conditioning drills can't tell he is injured

He's not injured. He's on the PUP list because he has a drinking problem.

#107 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

Another one of those who uses "realist" and "pessimist" as interchangable.

People mentioned how the back 7 has looked strong in camp...you immediately chime in with reasons to discount this and provide a negative view.

You have the right to be optimistic or pessimistic....just don't call yourself realist. Your view is no more "realistic" as somone who sees the silver lining rather than the dark cloud.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

#108 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Reading CRA's feeble attempts to discredit various players and hence various units of our team is becoming quite commonplace. Especially when the ignorant stabs at one unit invariably prove the ineptitude of another in spite of league rankings.

I wonder when we will all realize collectively that he is either in need of some extensive counseling sessions in conjunction with anti-depressants or a troll.

#109 VGcollector

VGcollector

Huddle General

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

our pass rush is below average, our pass coverage is top 10

#110 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:17 PM

Reading CRA's feeble attempts to discredit various players and hence various units of our team is becoming quite commonplace. Especially when the ignorant stabs at one unit invariably prove the ineptitude of another in spite of league rankings.

I wonder when we will all realize collectively that he is either in need of some extensive counseling sessions in conjunction with anti-depressants or a troll.

I guess I could be a "smart" poster and just fling insults and name call when I disagree with others opinions.

Lame.

Only thing I have been trying to get across is it is too dang early for folks to be treating tweets this early into camp as evidence of what this 2010 team will do. People don't like that and want to paint me as a basher. Whatever man. I just try to look at both sides....and I want to wait until we see some football before I put myself on either side of that fence.

I realize my opinions my not always be popular but at least I attempt to be respectful. Insults and trying to put people down is something little kids do. I don't do that on message boards as I am an adult. Nothing I have posted is "trollish".

Edited by CRA, 03 August 2010 - 08:21 PM.

#111 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

Only thing I have been trying to get across is it is too dang early for folks to be treating tweets this early into camp as evidence of what this 2010 team will do.

As I alluded to in my earlier post, my problem was that as the argument went on you pulled more and more away from this simple point and started moving into a deeper argument about the defense.

#112 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:31 PM

As I alluded to in my earlier post, my problem was that as the argument went on you pulled more and more away from this simple point and started moving into a deeper argument about the defense.

more and more others wanted to get into that. It is the NFL, things change quickly, I just think you gotta be able to look at both sides of how things can go at times.

I like the direction of this team in terms of players.

Edited by CRA, 03 August 2010 - 08:45 PM.

#113 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

Norwood #92, havent heard not one thing about him. Another pass rusher we could have

Can anyone look out for him tomorrow

He's the "silent assassin" type...incredible motor, always around the ball and wants to blow it up on every snap. Right now I suspect he is running every drill the coaches give him (he's been in on LB and DE work) and they are trying to determine how he can contribute. I can't wait to see him in game situations. I'm still giddy over the Panthers drafting him.