Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards....

387 posts in this topic

Posted

come on people, this thread is gettin' crazy now. Armanti is a good dude, and I think his quiet/mysterious demeanor just pisses some people off. Anyone with any sense will know better than to believe any of this garbage. You guys really think the Carolina freaking Panthers would spend so much on drafting a "thug" that will need to adapt more than any player in Panthers history?

He's one of the greatest college qb's ever trying to play wide receiver. Being completely honest, I bet AE is looking over at the qb's and wants to critique their game, he still wants to be behind center.

Posted

come on people, this thread is gettin' crazy now. Armanti is a good dude, and I think his quiet/mysterious demeanor just pisses some people off. Anyone with any sense will know better than to believe any of this garbage. You guys really think the Carolina freaking Panthers would spend so much on drafting a "thug" that will need to adapt more than any player in Panthers history?

He's one of the greatest college qb's ever trying to play wide receiver. Being completely honest, I bet AE is looking over at the qb's and wants to critique their game, he still wants to be behind center.

I take it you went to App State? Did you ever see Armanti in the rain?

Posted

I take it you went to App State? Did you ever see Armanti in the rain?

It's like he transforms into a beast when it rains.

Posted

I thought that was Captain Munnerlyn's nickname...

anyways.. My worthless two cents of AE is that he sounds a bit slow when he talks....like stupid slow..I think when he has enough time to react instinctively instead of thinking of everything hes doing, he will be a lot better.

he comes off more as shy and doesn't like doing interviews to me. Too many reports from players have commented that the about what he is like "off" camera.

Posted

I think AE was a great pick up. However since we invested a 2nd pick for him I really think we should expect some things from him this year. He doesn't have to be a probowler his rookie year but I would like to see a couple TD's from him. We could at least use him on some screens like Smith.

Posted

He's one of the greatest college qb's ever

The AE homers are coming out of the woodwork. I didn't know this many people had internet access in Boone.

PS, Jeff Otah's knee is bum because he slipped while trying to ****** an old lady's purse in the rain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Armanti Edwards is a gay.

Posted

Trey Elder was better

Posted

Trey Elder was better

I rode an elevator with Trey Elder today.

Armanti Edwards is a gay.

WCU fan spotted.

Posted

I am a gay.

Congratulations on coming out of the closet.

1 person likes this

Posted

The quality of trolling has fallen off quite a bit :(

Posted

I think AE was a great pick up. However since we invested a 2nd pick for him I really think we should expect some things from him this year. He doesn't have to be a probowler his rookie year but I would like to see a couple TD's from him. We could at least use him on some screens like Smith.

I don't think this is an unreasonable expectation