Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Johnson doesn't back down from the "other" Steve Smith

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Mark it up 1-0

Posted

LMAO anyone watch the video? Delhomer is crying lol

Posted

Well as we have seen with a certain DE for Atlanta...Smith has a way of getting 'em to yap til they end up with their foot 15 yards further back than it was when days was startin' ta yap, THEN in their mouth!

Posted

LOL, thank you Mr. Backup safety for taking the bait and throwing that match in the gasoline... we'll be seeing you soon in that fancy new stadium which we plan on opening up the same way we closed the last one down.

Posted

And I love how they've started calling Smitty the "other" Steve Smith... just more motivation.

Posted

Woah. The other Steve Smith made the Pro Bowl?

I guess I'll have to check his numbers because he's not that good.

He had like 1200 yards and 7 TDs last year.

Posted

Yep. This is like an idiot kicker getting liquored up and talking sh*t.

Nigel+Gruff.jpg&t=1

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess Steve Smith have to establish the rules and regulations of the game which is 89, bottom line. My god that never gets old.

Posted

wow, there are big boy words in there for a backup, backup safety. geez, i wouldnt put it past smitty to take out the guys in front of him just to burn him for a TD.

also, as i mentioned before, this "other" Steve Smith talk by the media and punks like this is absolutely hilarious. Steve "superman" Smith has been to 4 pro bowls, won the triple crown for receivers, and has consistently put up excellent #'s despite being on a fun first team and having mediocore QB play for his entire career.

Doesnt the other steve smith have the highest paid QB in the leaque throwing the ball to him? and has had 1 decent season?

i can think of plenty of 1 season wonders in the league (derek anderson anyone?). you must do it consistently to gain respect, this guy is riding smitty's coat tails due to his name.

If another DE came into the league named jared Allen, and had 12 sacks his first season, and the real jared only had 8, you think this would get the same type of play from the media?

get real moron

1 person likes this

Posted

wow, there are big boy words in there for a backup, backup safety. geez, i wouldnt put it past smitty to take out the guys in front of him just to burn him for a TD.

also, as i mentioned before, this "other" Steve Smith talk by the media and punks like this is absolutely hilarious. Steve "superman" Smith has been to 4 pro bowls, won the triple crown for receivers, and has consistently put up excellent #'s despite being on a fun first team and having mediocore QB play for his entire career. Doesnt the other steve smith have the highest paid QB in the leaque throwing the ball to him?

get real moron

cant confirm it but i seriously doubt eli manning is the highest paid QB in the nfl.

Posted

lol hes like third string, thinks he's safe. i hope to god preseason injuries force him to start at safety in week one... new giants colors will be blue, white, and brown.

and if he's not starting.... do you really think Smitty won't mind destroying every safety on the field just so he can exact his measure of revenge? lol. :D

Posted

Well, I'm willing to bet he took a good look at the depth chart before spouting off