Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football fans at work..

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I work for the Sheriff's Office here in Charlotte where we have over 1000 employees. Lots of people who have re-located to the area because of jobs. You can usually find a fan of just about all of the NFL teams, but by far the most obnoxious of them all are Cowboys fans, followed by Steelers, and Redskins! There are actually a couple of Giants, and Jets fans as well who annoy the hell out of me :banghead:. We have a good number of Panthers fans as well. The thing that I find funny is when the Cowboys lose you can't find a freakin' Cowboys fan, but when they win, all you hear is, "How 'bout them Cowboys!" As Pacman says on WFNZ, the Cowboys fan base is without a doubt the dumbest fan base around! :out:

1 person likes this

Posted

I live in San Diego and everyone here thinks the Chargers are God's gift to football. Every year is their year and blah blah blah. I'm a Panther fan first and foremost but I also can recognize other teams' strenghts and weaknesses and have a fairly accurate gauge of where they will end up. No one will be me here because two years ago I had about $600 in bets that the Panthers would finish with at least 11 wins and we would beat the Chargers in the opener. People were even giving me 2-1 odds on that game because they were so confident they would beat us even though they habitually start out slow!!!!!

Anyway, I hate the Chargers and always will and right now is especially bad because the Padres happen to be in first place for the moment

Posted

My boss is a Packer fan, and a coworker is from Philly so we have a good NFC rivalry going on. No bets going on though, they claim to be broke! cough..bs..cough