Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smithers

More Steve Smith bashing

44 posts in this topic

:confused:

Thats what she said.

Sabino joins the growing list of "analysts" who make it painfully obvious that they are morons who don't know sh*t about Steve Smith.

It's nice to have the entire discography in FLAC format.

Whats so great about FLAC? I hear people talking about it a lot.

**also wants to make a joke about getting too much FLAC**

Whats so great about FLAC? I hear people talking about it a lot.

Lossless audio. I also had a really bad case of deja vu just now where I was going to go into technical details about it, but the deja vu involved Fiz coming into the thread and ripping apart my post and claiming I just wanted to sound smart, in which he would be right.

**also wants to make a joke about getting too much FLAC**

:D

There is a reason I call this man The Greatest. And the Giants are acting like they want to see that reason, September 12th, in their new house.

The Giants are quickly turning into my least favorite team in the league. Opening Day can't get here quick enough.

Only thing that could make this better is if they came out and said "Our 45 is better then there 45".

Loving the Smith disrespect. I hope he is hearing all of it.

god I hope so.. time to mush the haters...

This game will be the equivalent of having a house-warming party, and some dude showing up and pissing in the corner of the living room all over your new carpet.

Fox needs to hire an assistant to collect all the negative media about Smith. Then week 1 post it all over the locker room.

Fox needs to hire an assistant to collect all the negative media about Smith. Then week 1 post it all over the locker room.

I volunteer.