220 replies to this topic

#76 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:28 PM

Im still gonna call him the next Al Wallas. I am not sold on his durability.

#77 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

i hope the panthers beat the bears 3-0 and peppers comes away with 8 sacks and just shuts everyone up. he is hands down end of story the best player the panthers ever had. he is better then steve smith (who is the only person ill accept there to be a case made), sam mills, jon beason, and so on.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and you stand out on here for saying really dumb shit. No small feat.

#78 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,161 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

what's this?!?!? a thread derailed by someone other than salty? weird.

#79 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and you stand out on here for saying really dumb shit. No small feat.

were you the one arguing with me that nebraska or wherever you are from is a better place to live then new jersey...yeah thats pretty dumb

and i forgot to mention in my last post yeah steve smith took over the league in 05 but muhammad did the same thing in 04.

#80 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:31 PM

it seems like the real key for hardy is going to be staying healthy and keeping his motivation high to become and stay successful in this league. if he can establish a good track record in his first couple of seasons we might have ourselves a real keeper here.

slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp.

slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp?

you do not matter enough to turn a thread about greg hardy into the sally jesse raphael show where you can try to convince everyone that you are right about a player that is no longer here and that has been discussed ad slurping nauseum for months in exactly the same pointless fashion as yours.

#81 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,397 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

Zod you might as well change the thread title...

#82 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,397 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

it seems like the real key for hardy is going to be staying healthy and keeping his motivation high to become and stay successful in this league. if he can establish a good track record in his first couple of seasons we might have ourselves a real keeper here.

you do not matter enough to turn a thread about greg hardy into the sally jesse raphael show where you can try to convince everyone that you are right about a player that is no longer here and that has been discussed ad slurping nauseum for months in exactly the same pointless fashion as yours.

this deserves pie

#83 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

Good God lets talk about Greg Hardy please. Even I can't stand how this thread got derailed.

#84 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

good to know i dont matter enough but still matter enough to get you to go out of your such meaningful life comment on me. oh man i can only imagine if i actually mattered. but its ok ill take mattering in the real world then in the huddle.

lemme finish by saying julius peppers is hands down the best player to ever put on a carolina panthers jersey.

#85 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

were you the one arguing with me that nebraska or wherever you are from is a better place to live then new jersey...yeah thats pretty dumb

and i forgot to mention in my last post yeah steve smith took over the league in 05 but muhammad did the same thing in 04.

North Carolina > New Jersey in every conceivable way. It's Science.

Also, I want to revise my first post in this thread. Your second sentence here is dumber than the cast of Jersey Shore.

#86 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,419 posts

I would take Hardy and his potential at $400K per year over Peppers past his prime at $16 million per year. This is about Hardy. He has, in a few weeks, earned the respect of his coaches and teammates. He doesn't take plays off in practice when it is 99 degrees and humid. The same man (Beason) who is singing his praises for his motor and work ethic is the same man who went on radio to rip Peppers. Do you think he knows football?

#87 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

I would take Hardy and his potential at $400K per year over Peppers past his prime at $16 million per year. This is about Hardy. He has, in a few weeks, earned the respect of his coaches and teammates. He doesn't take plays off in practice when it is 99 degrees and humid. The same man (Beason) who is singing his praises for his motor and work ethic is the same man who went on radio to rip Peppers. Do you think he knows football?

I think it is a little too early to say that.

#88 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

and also may i add that i use to tape the panther games to watch them after to specifically see what all you football gurus were talking about when you said peppers didnt go 100%. and evern after watching games 2 to 3 times i still saw nothing.

you tape games? Jokes on you. I got a cassette rewinder I'll give to you, just pay S & H.

#89 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

North Carolina > New Jersey in every conceivable way. It's Science.

Also, I want to revise my first post in this thread. Your second sentence here is dumber than the cast of Jersey Shore.

lololololololol :hurray: good one bro you rock man

new jersey is more important then north carolina to this country in every way. its fact. its like saying george washington crossed the delaware.

oh and may i add the jersey shore cast will make more money this season then you will ever say before you die, but woooooo your the greatest man.

#90 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

Not on the level of smith. Smith alone dismantled teams as pretty much the only offensive weapon for the panthers. He also returned punts. Davis was shot, Colbert was nonexistent. Carter and Foster came on towards the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.