Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

Today, Dwayne Jarrett made the most amazing catch at practice...

32 posts in this topic

I really could care less about the name or the number on the jersey. In all honesty, if the best set of WRs didn't include Steve Smith then cut him. The way this offseason has played out, that is what exactly needs to happen. Not just at the WR position but every position. The best players stay, period.

Smith, K. Moore, LaFell, Edwards, Wright. Those would be my picks for the WR core this season. If they keep six WRs then Jarrett makes it but I would not cut any of those guys in favor of Jarrett.

1 person likes this

Sealing his spot on the roster and eliciting a wave of cheers from the crowd.

And I would have caught it on camera if I hadn't been distracted by the double rainbow all the way cross the practice field... So intense.

Was it all the way across the sky?

Eh, I'm a Dwayne Jarrett fan so I'm happy to hear this.

But, I think we all know Jarrett's hands >>> LaFell and AE's hands. Jarrett needs to work on his route running and tenacity.

I mean...to me, if LaFell at least ties with Jarrett's performance...we might as well cut him.

Was it all the way across the sky?

all the way

Eh, I'm a Dwayne Jarrett fan so I'm happy to hear this.

But, I think we all know Jarrett's hands >>> LaFell and AE's hands. Jarrett needs to work on his route running and tenacity.

I mean...to me, if LaFell at least ties with Jarrett's performance...we might as well cut him.

sorry to disappoint you, but this never happened... i made it up.

:lol:

AE is a gamble, no doubt about it. But its one that could pay off big time eventually if he adapts to the WR spot.

sorry to disappoint you, but this never happened... i made it up.

what-does-it-mean.gif

I hope DJ continues to struggle in camp. He has had chance after chance...and still has not been able to deliver. I am ready to cast him aside.

If they keep him, then there is a young guy like Moore, Wright, or Guy that will not get a shot.

I hope DJ continues to struggle in camp. He has had chance after chance...and still has not been able to deliver. I am ready to cast him aside.

If they keep him, then there is a young guy like Moore, Wright, or Guy that will not get a shot.

haters-gonna-hate-15.jpg?w=500&h=573

Sealing his spot on the roster and eliciting a wave of cheers from the crowd.

And I would have caught it on camera if I hadn't been distracted by the double rainbow all the way cross the practice field... So intense.

One freaking catch doesnt make poo.... And you have the audacity to talk to others like they dont know what they're talking about

Negative nancy mentality? No it's common f**kin' sense, and if you knew anything about football you'd realize that. Unless you're just another one of those A.E. dick riders who think he's the second coming of Randel El... Who isn't much more than mediocre.
1 person likes this

One freaking catch doesnt make poo....

to his defense it was an elaborate plan to fool everybody...it didn't work..but he tried!!