Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Replacing Peppers production....

34 posts in this topic

Posted

:mad: *** Peppers. I will admit when Pepper was younger he played great for carolina. But his production had declinied in the past few years. Peppers got most of his sakes last year off of sucky ass QBs agaist crappy teams. Peppers would have been 31 yrs old coming into this season. If he would have stayed and panthers gave him a big contract. He would played maybe 2-3 more years at a decent high level and after that he would become likemost vets who gets into their mid 30s. He would have faded out after another 2-3 years and panthers would still be paying him a hugh contract. As much as I love peppers as a former tar heel and panther. It was time for him to move on. I just wish some people around here would get off of peppers nuts and stop riding them. Carolina in a few years would have to replace him anyway. Now is the time. Pepper is gone and no long here. Get over it and move on. We got Brayton, Brown, Greg Hardy, Charles Johnson and so on. I think this group can make up for the loss of peppers and more on top of that. It's just a matter of fans just needing to surpport them and forgetting about peppers and moving on. This group will be fine this season unless injuries begin to happen all of a sudden.:aureola:

Posted

If only I could find out who the hell she is....

Reminds me of Nicki Minaj for some reason.

Posted

me too

Posted

oh man how i want to get started again but everyone will cry im a troll. sorry for having an opinion people, but that makes me a troll. ill leave it at this and im done on the subject.

julius peppers is the best player to ever wear a panthers jersey and there is no replacing him, we can only hope that the 4 (brayton, brown, hardy, and johnson) can collectively try.

Posted

boo hoo hoo, you're a troll, boo hoo hoo.

Posted

I don't know if you guys caught it or not, but this thread is no long about Julius Peppers or what ever...

It's now about her:

2pyrnf4.gif

Please act accordingly....

Posted

This just in.....

Sources: Carolina Huddle is involved in a 3 team trade. The details are not yet confirmed, but it appears they have traded NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer to the NY Giants forum. Chicago Bears forum will receive 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys from Carolina. And Carolina Huddle will receive the only 12 Jamar Williams jerseys ever made from Chicago, and relief from NJPanthers12 constant Peppers slobbing posts.

To review:

Chicago forum gets: 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys

NY Giants forums gets: NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer.

Carolina huddle gets: 12 Jamar Williams jerseys, relief.

Its always hard to tell who gets the better end of these trades, but its clear that Carolina Huddle are the winners. Although, it hurts to lose that many jerseys. The huddle seems to be quite glad to rid themselves of NJPanther12.

NJPanther was quoted as saying, after being informed of the trade,

f**k Carolina Huddle, I only pulled for them because of Peppers anyways. Atleast I get to walk the streets of New Jersey without people calling me a guido douche bag. I believe I'll fit in just right.
4 people like this

Posted

A brew and a +1 rep to you sir....

Posted

im with yall, she is bad as hell. FotF your girl is nice too, but tarheel pride sig is the baddest thing on the huddle.

Posted

This just in.....

Sources: Carolina Huddle is involved in a 3 team trade. The details are not yet confirmed, but it appears they have traded NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer to the NY Giants forum. Chicago Bears forum will receive 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys from Carolina. And Carolina Huddle will receive the only 12 Jamar Williams jerseys ever made from Chicago, and relief from NJPanthers12 constant Peppers slobbing posts.

To review:

Chicago forum gets: 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys

NY Giants forums gets: NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer.

Carolina huddle gets: 12 Jamar Williams jerseys, relief.

Its always hard to tell who gets the better end of these trades, but its clear that Carolina Huddle are the winners. Although, it hurts to lose that many jerseys. The huddle seems to be quite glad to rid themselves of NJPanther12.

NJPanther was quoted as saying, after being informed of the trade,

One of the best posts I've seen on this board.

The rest are mostly one-liners too.

Posted

whatever, pep was the man when he wore a Panthers jersey. you people dissing on him are just jealous cause he makes millions of dollars. he's a beast, hands down. as far as his future in chicago, still remains to be seen. but when he was here, teams feared him. who cares about the plays he took off, ask Sean Peyton, or Gruden or whoever coached the falcons... ask them if they loved scheming against Peppers because he took plays off.

f*ckin' idiots.

Posted

who cares about the plays he took off

You should have stopped there.