Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank God the Giants also lost....

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That just leaves 1 Steelers fan to deal with at work.

So now I must say it, considering they have few fans as is, GO RAVENS!

Posted · Report post

Yep, I'm really rooting for the Ravens as well, though I really have no beef with any of the remaining teams.

Posted · Report post

yeah ravens all the way, cant really cheer for the cards right now the dented my love for football and im still trying to even it out. i couldnt even watch the other playoff games

and you know, philly is way out of the question... steelers already have too many fans, most of whom are like cowboys fans who in any legit debate seem to bring up win a superbowl and then you can talk...

Posted · Report post

I am pulling for the Cardinals. I like Warner and Fitzgerald. Also, if I know we lost to the Superbowl Champs, it makes it a bit easier to swallow.

Posted · Report post

I am pulling for the Cardinals. I like Warner and Fitzgerald. Also, if I know we lost to the Superbowl Champs, it makes it a bit easier to swallow.

If I actually thought that Carolina played a good game and the Cardinals won anyway, then I could see myself pulling for them. Right now I feel like I walked in on a drunk girlfriend cheating on me in my own bed.

I want nothing to do with the NFC.

Posted · Report post

If I actually thought that Carolina played a good game and the Cardinals won anyway, then I could see myself pulling for them. Right now I feel like I walked in on a drunk girlfriend cheating on me in my own bed.

:yikes: :smilielol5:

Posted · Report post

as long as the eagles dont win, i dont care what happens

Posted · Report post

I'm with you.

Posted · Report post

I'm with you.

I thought you spit?? :drool5:

:lol:

Posted · Report post

born in Maryland and lived there till I was 4 (then moved to Southport, NC to grow up)

my dad is still there and is a big Ravens fan

I'll be pulling for Baltimore for his sake ...

Posted · Report post

Amen. Ravens or Steelers, I don't care which.

Posted · Report post

as long as the eagles dont win, i dont care what happens

Second that