Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams or Stewart???

Who will have a better season?   71 votes

1. 1. Who will have a better season?

• Deangelo Williams
    • Jonathan Stewart

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's gonna have a better season, Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart?

I predict Stewart, because he came on so strong last season, and the only way he can go is up. So I expect huge things from him this season.

Posted

This is like asking me which of my kids I love more...

1 person likes this

Posted

if both are healthy I will go Williams as I think he still will get a couple more carries a game.

Posted

Define "better."

Posted

Define "better."

eh... like a few hundred more yards, and a couple more touchdowns. it's really got more to do with what style of back you like. i like a bruiser, like Jerome Bettis... cause i like to see defenders get run over. for instance, Stewarts rookie year, he ran all over Chicago's defense in that game, made Urlacher look like a rug to wipe his feet on.

or you might like a more elusive back like Chris Johnson, although... Williams is built more like an every down back like Adrian Peterson.

Posted

Williams will have the better statistical season, just by the sheer virtue of getting more touches. But JStew could potentially be more "bang for the buck" because while he doesn't get as many touches when he comes in the game he's fresh and is able to stretch the most yardage out of not that much play time.

If either of these guys were to ever become a every-down back and stay healthy it'd be BANANAS.

Posted

williams. He can run right through the middle, over people, juke em, doesnt matter... And don't run out of steam

Posted

really depends on who gets the most carries so most likely williams

Posted

Stewart by a huge margin.

Posted

This is the year the Panthers will see if resigning DW will be needed. I say they will run him into the ground and let him walk after this year. Keeping Stewz fresh

Posted

This is like asking me which of my kids I love more...

I'm your favorite child.

Posted

Williams did great with every defense last year knowing all they had to do was stop him b/c there was no need to worry about Jake...

he will be even more of a beast this year now that M. Moore is gonna keep defenses honest