Photo
- - - - -

Sitting behind the endzones?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#13 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

Been all over the stadium and you need to spend $70 or $110, nothing mroe or less. Those are upper level 30-30 yard line, home side (540,541,542,543) and lower level home side (130,131,132, 133). Club levels are available as well but those I only use for special occasions.

I have sat everywhere in the stadium and those are really the only seats that I sit at. I am usually happy in the 540ish sections under row 10 if possible. Perfect, cheap seating. I'd rather see everything going on than wait for the ball to reach my area. These seats IMO are better than a lower level ticket for more money in the corner.

Tip: Never buy opposing side tickets in these sections at a sunny, 1pm game in upper level or lower level unless you slap on about an inch of some 100 spf.

#14 boney

boney

teh pwnthers ftmfw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Been all over the stadium and you need to spend $70 or $110, nothing mroe or less. Those are upper level 30-30 yard line, home side (540,541,542,543) and lower level home side (130,131,132, 133). Club levels are available as well but those I only use for special occasions.

I have sat everywhere in the stadium and those are really the only seats that I sit at. I am usually happy in the 540ish sections under row 10 if possible. Perfect, cheap seating. I'd rather see everything going on than wait for the ball to reach my area. These seats IMO are better than a lower level ticket for more money in the corner.

Tip: Never buy opposing side tickets in these sections at a sunny, 1pm game in upper level or lower level unless you slap on about an inch of some 100 spf.

I was REALLY hoping to land some between the 30's but there are 3 of us going to the game and that made it impossible to find any decent seats in the lower section (don't mean to make it sound like I'm knocking the 500's because I'm not...I loved sitting up there but I just wanted something new). It seems like I could only find tickets in groups of 2 or 4. The places I was looking to buy tickets from only had the club section seating (between the 30's) for over $200. Of course now that I post this someone is going to show me where to find awesome cheap tickets hahah. Again, I appreciate all the seat reviews guys!!