Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I'm just curious...

36 posts in this topic

Posted

The lurkers. Once Preseason starts, expect a flood of Noobs.

I thought there was already a flood of noobs after the draft. So you're saying expect a second wave then? We should prepare ourselves.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been a lurker for over 2 years now. But I have realized that I am too bored at work to just read anymore. That and everyone needs my football expertise. Too bad I am in California and can't tweet all these training camp updates

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been a creeper for many years. I had a username about 5 years back, something about deangelo hall being a pussy. Sorry to upset you by not logging in.

p.s. dhall is still a chump.

Posted

Ya same, actually years, this is the only place where you will get intelligent Panthers discussion and I just wanted to participate so I registered.

??

Posted

This is the answer you are seeking. Look closely and you will see.

randbitmap_computer.png

Posted

Ravens/other NFC South fans, Panther fans that want to keep up to date with the team but have no interest or no idea how to actually make message board posts, family/friends of scrubs that will be fighting for that 53rd spot on the roster, folks from WFNZ/local Panthers reporters, guys that are just here to beat it to the ladies that are here in large quantities...you can see how the Huddle has something for everyone.

Posted

Stalkin' da internet Hey-soos.

<<<<<<<<<

Posted

Didn't see poo and now I have a headache.

Posted

I nominate myself as the biggest troll. poo my join date would be waaay fuging long ago if the forum didn't crash a few years back or whatever happened.

Posted

Sry guys...I had to let PandaMan sample my delicious pie

guess we'll need a "bamboo pie" button.

Posted

I logged in just to comment on the Montana Fishburne avatar.

Posted

there are definitely some members here on the huddle that are smarter than most NFL analysts', anchors, and beat writers when it comes to covering the Panthers. You know who you are.