Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouting the Ravens

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope they lean on the offense and the passing game. I am still one that does not buy all of the hype of Flacco.

He was a QB on a run first offense....with a great defense. His passing numbers were not elite.

i dont think hes as good as the media makes it out 2 be...his numbers last year and before werent close 2 delhomme in his prime...flacco got lucky 2 have that d play so well for him but they arent wat they once were thats y they loaded up on the d

Posted

i dont think hes as good as the media makes it out 2 be...his numbers last year and before werent close 2 delhomme in his prime...flacco got lucky 2 have that d play so well for him but they arent wat they once were thats y they loaded up on the d

I can't imagine what you're going to do with all the free time you've acquired by abbreviating "two", "why", and "what".

You should take a vacation or something! :rolleyes:

Posted

I can't imagine what you're going to do with all the free time you've acquired by abbreviating "two", "why", and "what".

You should take a vacation or something! :rolleyes:

Guess it's time for you to reset your "Days Since I Gave a poo" counter to 0.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guess it's time for you to reset your "Days Since I Gave a sh*t" counter to 0.

Ha! Love it :D

Posted

I'm looking forward to see if our D line can stop Ray Rice. If we can stop him, we should have a good season defensively.

Starters will only play a couple series, so I don't think you will get a good read. Obviously, if he is running all over our guys in the 1st qtr. when they are fresh - not good. I unfortunately think our LB's will be making a lot of tackles this year against the run. Not good b/c it puts a lot of pressure on the secondary, but our secondary is pretty solid so guys will have to step it up.

Posted

What I'm looking for in this game is turnovers. Good defenses cause them.

Posted

No major injuries and a "decent" showing on offense and defense. Nothing major I'm looking for in first preaseason game.