Photo
- - - - -

Joat's 8/9 TC threaf

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

When did players become obligated to sign autographs? Unless its in his contract, you can't get mad at him.

It's just the decent thing to do, obligation or not.

#17 Strong Arm

Strong Arm

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:36 PM

Camera was already up, try next time.

Murq- he ignores fans and autograph seekers everyday and it sucks. He just completely tunes people out. If Smith can sign 200+ autographs coming of a broken arm then JStew can at least have the balls to acknowledge the hundreds if kids screaming his name.

Stew signed ALL before and ALL after practice on Thursday. He was very talkative and interacted with fans.

It seems like most players interact on some days and not on others.

#18 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Wasnt it before that palyers had days assigned to sign autographs?

#19 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

Dunno, but several people who I see down there a lot said he has yet to do anything and the way he pretended to not even hear anything just bothered me.

If you actually practice and just don't feel like it I understand, but when you've just been standing there and doing rehab stuff it's the least you can do.

#20 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

It's just the decent thing to do, obligation or not.

This is an oft debated subject. The standard response I give is:

While I see the point, I dont think it is a "decent" thing to do. If random people came up to me in the evening/afternoon after working all day I would be hard pressed to be cordial. Even if it was something common I would still be hit and miss depending on what happened and my frame of mind during the day.

I think the "decent" thing to do might be to not judge these guys when they need to get away.

#21 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

I think the "decent" thing to do might be to not judge these guys when they need to get away.

Posted Image

#22 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:09 AM

Dunno, but several people who I see down there a lot said he has yet to do anything and the way he pretended to not even hear anything just bothered me.

If you actually practice and just don't feel like it I understand, but when you've just been standing there and doing rehab stuff it's the least you can do.

As religious as he sounds from his tweets you would think he would understand about being a role model and fellowship.

#23 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:42 AM

I'm no one famous.

That being said, I work for a well known company in south texas. Add to that, I live on Galveston Island... I don't like going anywhere public in my work clothes. People won't hesitate to ask work related questions. Nevermind what I'm not at work. Nevermind where I am. Nevermind what I'm doing. Joe public can be very inconsiderate, more often than not.

Now I'm not saying my situation is the same as a pro player at training camp. I do understand not wanting to be bothered at times though.

From the sounds of it, Stewart signs some days, and not on others.

#24 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:50 AM

Greg Hardy is ripped, had his shirt pulled up and you could see the abs from 30 yards away.

Sexy. No homo.

Godfrey looks good to me, he did let Moore get by him deep one on one, buy the ball was a little out of reach. Godfrey is also one of the first on the field every time and first thru drills. Really trying to step up and be a leader.

That is really good news. He is playing FS, right?

he ignores fans and autograph seekers everyday and it sucks. He just completely tunes people out. If Smith can sign 200+ autographs coming of a broken arm then JStew can at least have the balls to acknowledge the hundreds if kids screaming his name.

Sutton said he wasn't as nice as he appeared... (he was just poking fun at him)

trade him

Send that fuger to the Bears!

Now I'm not saying my situation is the same as a pro player at training camp.

LIES! :P