Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Posted

Greg Gutfeld, the Fox News Host of the late night show "Red Eye", wants to open a gay bar near Ground Zero. Gutfield announced a plan to open a Muslim gay bar near a proposed mosque by Ground Zero, where the 9/11 tragedy occured.

Gutfield said on his blog:

"I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space. This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance."

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world."

Gutfield then proposed to ban booze for the gay men who enter being that it's forbidden in their faith to drink.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212316905.shtml

Posted

:(

Posted

plagiarist.

Posted

he stole on me!

Posted

chin up buddy, your details is what made it gold anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

outta pie have some rep

Posted

See? The simplest solutions are usually the best.

Posted

see Jangler it is the best of both worlds for u!!

Posted

"being that"?

Posted

They should open that up right next Seth's Jewish Oyster Bar.

Posted

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

At first I thought, "why wouldn't he suggest putting a gay bar beside a church, since the average Christian doesn't look too kindly upon homosexuality either?" But then I remembered what type of audience Fox News caters to.

Posted

At first I thought, "why wouldn't he suggest putting a gay bar beside a church, since the average Christian doesn't look too kindly upon homosexuality either?" But then I remembered what type of audience Fox News caters to.

because Christians aren't trying to build a church next to/in Mecca?