Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Posted

because Christians aren't trying to build a church next to/in Mecca?

Oh, I see; New York is Christian holy ground. Didn't catch that one in my Bible but, you know, I guess I'll take your word for it!

1 person likes this

Posted

good comparison.

Posted

liberal makes an edgy comment=satire. conservative makes same edgy comment= bigot/racists hater

Lighten up some of you chuckleheads. sheesh

Posted

liberal makes an edgy comment=satire. conservative makes same edgy comment= bigot/racists hater

are you in the right thread?

Posted

Perhaps both are no more than opportunistic grandstanders?

Posted

Maybe you should look up Taif Air Base....we have a friggin military (not a church) within 100 miles of Mecca. But I digress.

Posted

Lighten up? Racist.

1 person likes this

Posted

At first I thought, "why wouldn't he suggest putting a gay bar beside a church, since the average Christian doesn't look too kindly upon homosexuality either?" But then I remembered what type of audience Fox News caters to.

Got by ya huh?

Posted

Maybe you should look up Taif Air Base....we have a friggin military (not a church) within 100 miles of Mecca. But I digress.

100 miles? LOL!

Posted

I am against the Mosque next Ground Zero, but maybe I shouldn't be. After all there is a McDonald's in Hiroshima.

Posted

I am against the Mosque next Ground Zero, but maybe I shouldn't be. After all there is a McDonald's in Hiroshima.

A Japanese franchise.

Posted

Still, it's as much of an American symbol as a Mosque for Islamic culture. But again, the Japanese have had 65 years to grieve. I think 9/11 is still a little fresh in most people's minds.

I'd be okay with the mosque if it really was a symbol of tolerance and sympathy (Maybe paint one of the exterior walls with a huge mural of the twin towers?), but I think it's the commercial real estate equivalent of trolling.