Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Honestly, I for one thought it was a good idea when I heard it. In the sense that it shows exactly what America is about.

Really? Even if this guy claimed he thought was a good idea at first, he clearly knows it is not now. So, I guess it's back to proving a point. How dignified of him...

Really? Even if this guy claimed he thought was a good idea at first, he clearly knows it is not now. So, I guess it's back to proving a point. How dignified of him...

I'm not for letting someone else's misplaced anger and their bigotry effect what I do and what I don't do. Maybe he is the same.

Please tell anyone that lost someone to 9/11 that if they oppose a mosque near that hallowed ground they are a biggot. PLEEEEEEAAASE!!!!!!! Especially, someone who happens to be a Mahattan liberal.

Is the church an all-white Aryan Nation church?

The people attending the church would not have had anything to do with the assasination. However, I guarantee you the outrage at this would be huge....Jesse would be holding a press conference tomorrow to throw down on it.

So Islam = Aryan Nation?

Can someone make a proper analogy around here?

(rhetorical question)

So Islam = Aryan Nation?

Can someone make a proper analogy around here?

(rhetorical question)

I should dig up some of your gems from the past. But then I'd have to read your posts.

I should dig up some of your gems from the past. But then I'd have to read your posts.

Does that mean you have a good analogy finally?

I mean I don't even have to dig for yours.

But children were vaporized!

(later on in thread) No one mentions the firebombing we did before then.

:crazy: