Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

A lot of the post I've been reading on here make it sound like this guy was a real radical who backs Al Qaeda. I have yet to see any sort of evidence that supports those claims.

The worst thing I've read was that he hasn't denounced Hamas. Of course not denouncing doesn't mean he supports Hamas. Even if he did support Hamas, that seems to be a gray area considering Hamas is the elected party governing Palestine.

Seems to me the argument that he is a Islamic extremist that supports terrorist is a pretty big stretch.

Seems to me the argument that he is a Islamic extremist that supports terrorist is a pretty big stretch.

Not saying he's a terrorist. Just saying that if we're going to build a mosque there where so many Americans lost family members to Muslim extremists, the guy behind putting it there shouldn't have question marks in his views on Muslim extremism. And the president of the United States shouldn't be ignoring the feelings of the family victims just to up his street cred (which, with 50 cents will buy you a USA Today) in the Muslim world. Why not make these people show our way of life and multiple religions some respect before we bend over backward trying to prove we respect theirs?

Not saying he's a terrorist. Just saying that if we're going to build a mosque there where so many Americans lost family members to Muslim extremists, the guy behind putting it there shouldn't have question marks in his views on Muslim extremism. And the president of the United States shouldn't be ignoring the feelings of the family victims just to up his street cred (which, with 50 cents will buy you a USA Today) in the Muslim world. Why not make these people show our way of life and multiple religions some respect before we bend over backward trying to prove we respect theirs?

There isn't any evidence that he is a Muslim extremist. If the victims are upset about a Muslim Center or Mosque then that is misplaced anger. He and other NY Muslims did nothing wrong on September 11. Why should they have to face any sort of ramifications?

I'm glad our president didn't join in on the bigotry.

70 Muslims died in the WTC attacks.

There isn't any evidence that he is a Muslim extremist. If the victims are upset about a Muslim Center or Mosque then that is misplaced anger. He and other NY Muslims did nothing wrong on September 11. Why should they have to face any sort of ramifications?

I'm glad our president didn't join in on the bigotry.

Should have just stayed out of it. But the dumbass can't help himself. Oh well...35 percent approval rating.

You libs are the ones who watch Fox 24/7. At least that's the impression I get on this forum. Rodeo must sit there with a pen and paper ala RainMan and Wapner.

It is ridiculous for this guy to put his mosque where he wants to put it. His history and his comments clearly show his intentions are not noble. But by all means let's show the world we're "better than that". It's not like we've been burned thinking that way before.

So just so we're clear;

Meat thinks we aren't better than the terrorists.

So just so we're clear;

Meat thinks we aren't better than the terrorists.

You're such a tool. I'm saying that serving up your throat to be cut does not make you better than the other guy. It just makes you naive. Pretty good description for you.

You're such a tool. I'm saying that serving up your throat to be cut does not make you better than the other guy. It just makes you naive. Pretty good description for you.

Serving up our throats?

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So Meat, when do we start deporting Muslims, and can they ride the same buses as the Mexicans?

So Meat, when do we start deporting Muslims, and can they ride the same buses as the Mexicans?

Liberals first. The rest of us could get along fine without em.