Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

100 miles? LOL!

Yeah, perhaps Al Qaida could open a military base in Conneticut and we'd be evensies

Posted

Oh, I see; New York is Christian holy ground. Didn't catch that one in my Bible but, you know, I guess I'll take your word for it!

No...because I just don't have a good example of a bunch of Christians targetting Muslim cities and killing innocent people...in the name of their religion.

Find me one...and I'll do it. Crusades are so over.

Posted

Sabra and Shatila are pretty good examples.

Posted

No...because I just don't have a good example of a bunch of Christians targetting Muslim cities and killing innocent people...in the name of their religion.

Slobodan-Milosevic.jpg

Posted

Sabra and Shatila are pretty good examples.

ok...take a poll...who can tell what these are without google/wikipedia.

Seriously? Dude...weak comparison.

Posted

wait. it doesn't count because you assume people are uneducated about history?

gtfo. You asked for examples, I gave you a significant one and you want to take a poll to decide whether it's legit? lol.

Posted

Yeah...in terms of the US...Milosovic is basically Billy Graham right?

Posted

wait. it doesn't count because you assume people are uneducated about history?

gtfo. You asked for examples, I gave you a significant one and you want to take a poll to decide whether it's legit? lol.

Didn't say it wasn't legit...but to compare the two is ridiculous. Those people are just as dead, but I don't see christians secretly and financially support douchebags like that either.

Posted

Off the top of my head, Nigeria.

Also I think a lot of Muslims see our presence in the Middle East as pushing our Christianity and god ordained democracy on them specifically when the US President who loudly professes Christianity says God told him to attack Iraq. And we all know innocent people have been killed by the US in our attack on Iraq.

Posted

When a bunch of citizen evangelicals fly a commercial jet into the super hotel in Dubai in the name of Jesus...THEN I'll agree that it is not-smart to try to build an evangelical church near the rubble.