Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

At first I thought, "why wouldn't he suggest putting a gay bar beside a church, since the average Christian doesn't look too kindly upon homosexuality either?" But then I remembered what type of audience Fox News caters to.

Got by ya huh?

Maybe you should look up Taif Air Base....we have a friggin military (not a church) within 100 miles of Mecca. But I digress.

100 miles? LOL!

I am against the Mosque next Ground Zero, but maybe I shouldn't be. After all there is a McDonald's in Hiroshima.

I am against the Mosque next Ground Zero, but maybe I shouldn't be. After all there is a McDonald's in Hiroshima.

A Japanese franchise.

Still, it's as much of an American symbol as a Mosque for Islamic culture. But again, the Japanese have had 65 years to grieve. I think 9/11 is still a little fresh in most people's minds.

I'd be okay with the mosque if it really was a symbol of tolerance and sympathy (Maybe paint one of the exterior walls with a huge mural of the twin towers?), but I think it's the commercial real estate equivalent of trolling.

100 miles? LOL!

Yeah, perhaps Al Qaida could open a military base in Conneticut and we'd be evensies

Oh, I see; New York is Christian holy ground. Didn't catch that one in my Bible but, you know, I guess I'll take your word for it!

No...because I just don't have a good example of a bunch of Christians targetting Muslim cities and killing innocent people...in the name of their religion.

Find me one...and I'll do it. Crusades are so over.

Sabra and Shatila are pretty good examples.

No...because I just don't have a good example of a bunch of Christians targetting Muslim cities and killing innocent people...in the name of their religion.

Find me one...and I'll do it. Crusades are so over.

Slobodan-Milosevic.jpg

• Topics

• Just another reminder the guy you voted for and the party you affiliate with is failing to govern and is going to get impeached in the near future. Your gonna need a lot of creativity to make your life bearable in the coming future. Down with Trump Down with Russia  
    • I finally was able to watch it last night.

I thought it was a good episode.

The trouble is that it has only been about the second or third good episode out of the second half 8 of this season.

I like show Negan almost as much as the comic one, and I know that probably puts me in a minority, but I think JDM does a fantastic job.

Also, show Eugene is easily one of my favorite characters at this point. Comic Eugene was/is kind of boring at times.

This episode showed what I've been saying all along though, that Rick and Negan are rooted in the same character. Rick is more supported by the individuals in his group, while Negan is more the totalitarian. Rick is more moral-majority and Negan is more "I make the rules, and you better follow them." But at their base, they are exactly the same. They are just dudes trying to survive a zombie apocalypse the best way they know how, and they are trying to make the world work again.

I can go ahead and spoil most of the finale, I think, if you want to be spoiled. It sounds pretty epic and intense.

• I also haven't finished it yet and that's mainly because the guy playing Danny sucks. If they had gotten a better actor I think this show would have been so much better. As it stands now I have two episodes left to watch and no desire to do so, and I am one of those people who finishes everything once I start it.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app