Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Says the self proclaimed tap dancer.

link?

Dude. You just flat friggin broke this down to it's core. You need to go into consulting or work at the Boys and Girls club.

Nah. My Irony Meter was going off the charts so it was pretty easy to put everything together from there.

Only as good as my equipment.

Nah. My Irony Meter was going off the charts so it was pretty easy to put everything together from there.

Only as good as my equipment.

Who said anything about the government stepping in, though?

You ever get to thinking, Al Qaeda won?

This isn't about kill someone this is about religious freedom.

I don't see how there motives matter in this case. And I'm not going to make an assumption about their motives.

Sure thing Cat...... but if this was a Christian group building a church next to Mecca and muslims disapproved, you'd be calling out the Christian motives and making assumptions left and right.

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical? You guys rush to the front of the line to throw a Christian under the bus. Liberals claim to be the people of acceptance and tolerance, yet nothing could be farther from the truth.

Sure thing Cat...... but if this was a Christian group building a church next to Mecca and muslims disapproved, you'd be calling out the Christian motives and making assumptions left and right.

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical?

Not true. Please give me an example of my hypocrisy instead of making up scenarios that have never happened. And please stop putting words in my mouth.

If Christian's were being denied their right to practice their religion or to build a church on their own property then I'd be speaking up for them too but in America that doesn't happen very often if at all.

edit* Actually if it was against the law in Saudi Arabia for Christians to build a church next to Mecca (which i'm pretty sure it is) then I'd say I disagree with the law but think the Christians need to follow the laws of the land they are in.

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical?

Can i make up scenarios too or is that just for you guys? Pstall....Pstall...microphone check 1, 2

Geez I never knew there were so many persecuted white male christians in the world.

do people realize that proving hypocrisy doesn't disprove a persons point?

everybody on this board is racists and hypocrites ok? lets move on.

Bullsh*t, the mad rush to burn Christians in this forum is like a damn tsunami coming on shore.

And I firmly believe that if the religions were reversed in this instance, the tone in these threads would be quit different.

1 person likes this

If Christians acted more Christ-like I don't think there would be any issue.