Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Gutfeld: Opening A Ground Zero Gay Bar For Muslims

319 posts in this topic

Posted

Bullsh*t, the mad rush to burn Christians in this forum is like a damn tsunami coming on shore.

And I firmly believe that if the religions were reversed in this instance, the tone in these threads would be quit different.

Well it wouldn't be the first incorrect thing you firmly believe in. :cool:

Oh burned again!

Posted

Zing!

Posted

I just think it is f*cking hilarious how this Imam's goal (which is a crock of sh*t) is to heal relations between muslims and the west. Yet, to do so he is moving full steam ahead with building a mosque that is causing such a sh*t storm.

Either he is stupid as hell or he really doesn't give a sh*t about improving relations. Which one is it?

It's like your neighbor coming and and saying he wants to be your best friend, then turning and slapping your kids in the face as he leaves.

Posted

If Christians acted more Christ-like I don't think there would be any issue.

And muslims? Should they act more Allah-like?

No, they get a free pass from you.

Posted

I just think it is f*cking hilarious how this Imam's goal (which is a crock of sh*t) is to heal relations between muslims and the west. Yet, to do so he is moving full steam ahead with building a mosque that is causing such a sh*t storm.

Either he is stupid as hell or he really doesn't give a sh*t. Which one is it?

It's like your neighbor coming and and saying he wants to be your best friend, then turning and slapping your kids in the face as he leaves.

Actually it's like Jesus preaching forgiveness and loving thy neighbor as yourself....despite differences. Or do you only follow what parts of the bible best suit you?

Posted

And muslims? Should they act more Allah-like?

No, they get a free pass from you.

No not at all. But I am smart enough to not lump all muslims together....like you are so vehemently telling me not to do with Christians.

Wanna come to church with me sometime....yeah I go.

Posted

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world."

You're suffering from Deadly Homophobia... I'm afraid the condition is in it's final stages. You don't have long to live. There's a giant phallic shaped tumor in your anus that's growing at an alarming rate. I'm sorry to say it's inoperable, and you're fuged for life.

Posted

No not at all. But I am smart enough to not lump all muslims together....like you are so vehemently telling me not to do with Christians.

Wanna come to church with me sometime....yeah I go.

But you're not a real Christian. You're just a catholic.

;)

Posted

LOL. When have you ever seen me thump a bible?

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that lives on this site.

All of a sudden Panthro is all WWJD?

LOL

Posted

Here you go Panthro, you can wear this when drinking from your No Spin coffee mug.

WWJD%2520ID%2520Bracelet.jpg

Posted

jesus-guns.jpg

and then there's this, but I'm sure this doesn't count either.

Wow. Is that really an accurate of the sights that are being produced for our troops? They really say that?

WTF?

Posted

But you're not a real Christian. You're just a catholic.

;)

lol

I would consider myself more of a mutt now.