• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#76 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Nah. My Irony Meter was going off the charts so it was pretty easy to put everything together from there.

Only as good as my equipment.

Who said anything about the government stepping in, though?

#77 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

You ever get to thinking, Al Qaeda won?

#78 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

This isn't about kill someone this is about religious freedom.

I don't see how there motives matter in this case. And I'm not going to make an assumption about their motives.

Sure thing Cat...... but if this was a Christian group building a church next to Mecca and muslims disapproved, you'd be calling out the Christian motives and making assumptions left and right.

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical? You guys rush to the front of the line to throw a Christian under the bus. Liberals claim to be the people of acceptance and tolerance, yet nothing could be farther from the truth.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 11 August 2010 - 12:24 PM.

#79 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,736 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

Sure thing Cat...... but if this was a Christian group building a church next to Mecca and muslims disapproved, you'd be calling out the Christian motives and making assumptions left and right.

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical?

Not true. Please give me an example of my hypocrisy instead of making up scenarios that have never happened. And please stop putting words in my mouth.

If Christian's were being denied their right to practice their religion or to build a church on their own property then I'd be speaking up for them too but in America that doesn't happen very often if at all.

edit* Actually if it was against the law in Saudi Arabia for Christians to build a church next to Mecca (which i'm pretty sure it is) then I'd say I disagree with the law but think the Christians need to follow the laws of the land they are in.

Edited by Cat, 11 August 2010 - 12:27 PM.

#80 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims? What's the difference in the two religions and the actions of their practicing members that cause you and others to be so hypocritical?

Can i make up scenarios too or is that just for you guys? Pstall....Pstall...microphone check 1, 2

#81 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

Geez I never knew there were so many persecuted white male christians in the world.

#82 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

do people realize that proving hypocrisy doesn't disprove a persons point?

everybody on this board is racists and hypocrites ok? lets move on.

#83 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:29 PM

Bullsh*t, the mad rush to burn Christians in this forum is like a damn tsunami coming on shore.

And I firmly believe that if the religions were reversed in this instance, the tone in these threads would be quit different.

#84 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

If Christians acted more Christ-like I don't think there would be any issue.

#85 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,736 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Bullsh*t, the mad rush to burn Christians in this forum is like a damn tsunami coming on shore.

And I firmly believe that if the religions were reversed in this instance, the tone in these threads would be quit different.

Well it wouldn't be the first incorrect thing you firmly believe in. :cool:

Oh burned again!

#86 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

Zing!

#87 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

I just think it is f*cking hilarious how this Imam's goal (which is a crock of sh*t) is to heal relations between muslims and the west. Yet, to do so he is moving full steam ahead with building a mosque that is causing such a sh*t storm.

Either he is stupid as hell or he really doesn't give a sh*t about improving relations. Which one is it?

It's like your neighbor coming and and saying he wants to be your best friend, then turning and slapping your kids in the face as he leaves.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 11 August 2010 - 12:36 PM.

#88 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:35 PM

If Christians acted more Christ-like I don't think there would be any issue.

And muslims? Should they act more Allah-like?

No, they get a free pass from you.

#89 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

I just think it is f*cking hilarious how this Imam's goal (which is a crock of sh*t) is to heal relations between muslims and the west. Yet, to do so he is moving full steam ahead with building a mosque that is causing such a sh*t storm.

Either he is stupid as hell or he really doesn't give a sh*t. Which one is it?

It's like your neighbor coming and and saying he wants to be your best friend, then turning and slapping your kids in the face as he leaves.

Actually it's like Jesus preaching forgiveness and loving thy neighbor as yourself....despite differences. Or do you only follow what parts of the bible best suit you?

#90 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

And muslims? Should they act more Allah-like?

No, they get a free pass from you.

No not at all. But I am smart enough to not lump all muslims together....like you are so vehemently telling me not to do with Christians.

Wanna come to church with me sometime....yeah I go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com