Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

And the Start Jimmy Clausen BS starts in just over 32 hours..

Awesomeness!!    1,254

ITs going to be Brady Quinn Derek Anderson all over again....big mistake not only drafting this guy, but bigger mistake not trading him by now. Laugh at me now....

Doyle    4,164

Its going to make preseason a lot funner. Good or bad I don't think this will be a dull season.

Zod    14,969

Yeah just like Teabow is 3rd string...

He is? Figured he would be a FB by now.

Dpantherman    558

oh yes. more complaining about the draft...in August. and another we should have traded Jimmy Clausen. please start a Peppers or Delhomme thread next, its only fitting

mick eye    4

I completely disagree. For years i have hoped for the Panther's to take a chance on a player and develop him into a franchise QB. Is Clausen that guy? Could be. Also since we spent a 2nd round pick on him it is a different situation than if he was a first. A first round QB almost has to play soon since his salary is so high. Trust me we are not gonna put Jimmy out there till he can show more in TC and practice.

The Saltman    1,398

Congrats this is probably the least awesome thread I have read in about a week. Your Username precedes you.

Pox 08    2,185

ITs going to be Brady Quinn Derek Anderson all over again....big mistake not only drafting this guy, but bigger mistake not trading him by now. Laugh at me now....

I can see it happening with Moore/Clausen. Clausen was considered a top 10 talent, some claimed the best qb of the '09 draft, but dropped due to attitude problems. Moore was undrafted. The people that put where a player was drafted above everything else may get antsy.

Only Fox/Richardson can control whether it turns into a true Quinn/Anderson type situation though. I don't see them switching qbs on a regular basis. If Moore continues to show potential... the job is his. If fan opinion mattered they wouldn't have left Delhomme out there for 11 games last season. They would have saved him from himself.

Dpantherman    558

ok mark it down---Jimmy Clausen will not start under center for the Carolina Panthers this season. (unless Matt Moore breaks something)