Photo
- - - - -

What should the Panthers do?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should the Panthers release? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should the Panthers release?

1. Jake Delhomme (4 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

2. John Fox (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. TURG (32 votes [54.24%])

Percentage of vote: 54.24%

4. Davidson (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. everyone (5 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

6. jake and fox (3 votes [5.08%])

Percentage of vote: 5.08%

7. jake and turg (11 votes [18.64%])

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

8. fox and turg (2 votes [3.39%])

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

9. Nobody (2 votes [3.39%])

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

Just wondering what the fans think carolina should do. We have four people on the hot seat right now. Jake Delhomme, Jeff Davison, Turg, and John Fox.

Honestly i dont think we should let go of Fox after a 12-4 season, just doesnt seem logical in my mind. Turg needs to go, and we need to find a new quarterback(as much as i like delhomme his time is clearly almost over).

#2 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

Fire Fox and Promote Davidson. Open QB next year with Mcgown, Jake and Moore. Let Peppers go and re-sign Gross.

#3 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

I would definitely not feel any better with Davidson as our head coach. Furthermore, I don't think he's in the hot seat considering this is one of the most impressive offenses the team has ever fielded.

#4 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

I would definitely not feel any better with Davidson as our head coach. Furthermore, I don't think he's in the hot seat considering this is one of the most impressive offenses the team has ever fielded.

He wont last to long. Some team will ****** him up either this year or next as headcoach.

#5 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

I completely agree with you. Our offense was definitely our best aspect this year, but our defense was lacking.

#6 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

Fire Fox, Hurney and Trgo. Cut Jake. Let Peppers leave. Demolish the stadium. Move the team to L.A. I miss anything?

#7 chitownpantherdude

chitownpantherdude

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

seriously? Fox and davidson on the hotseat? Not even close. Fire turgo definitely. Go get a 3-4 DC to appease peppers. Trade for cassell, draft a db with our second rounder. Resign gross. Win superbowl.

#8 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

Amazingly, I'd keep Jake and fire the coaches. Jake wouldn't have thrown all those INTs if run plays had been called.

#9 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

seriously? Fox and davidson on the hotseat? Not even close. Fire turgo definitely. Go get a 3-4 DC to appease peppers. Trade for cassell, draft a db with our second rounder. Resign gross. Win superbowl.

Oh right, a 3-4 DC under John Fox, a 4-3 guy. Peppers doesn't fit in the 3-4 anyway.

#10 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

just what ive been reading on this site, mostly john fox tho. I dont think he is on the hot seat, but alot of threads think that he is, so i thought i would include him.

#11 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

I wouldn't say Fox isn't on the hot seat. He mortgaged our future to win now, and we didn't win.

#12 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

Amazingly, I'd keep Jake and fire the coaches. Jake wouldn't have thrown all those INTs if run plays had been called.

Though I understand why you would say that, Jake has to bear just as much of the blame for Saturday’s loss.

Jake is a veteran quarterback surrounded by good receivers. Why is it out of the question we should be able to put the game squarely on his shoulders and actually win a game?

#13 chitownpantherdude

chitownpantherdude

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

Though I understand why you would say that, Jake has to bear just as much of the blame for Saturday’s loss.

Jake is a veteran quarterback surrounded by good receivers. Why is it out of the question we should be able to put the game squarely on his shoulders and actually win a game?

Why not? Because when is the last time we put the game on jakes shoulders in a meaningful game and had it work out? Arguably 3 years ago, time for a change.

#14 wheaty

wheaty

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

could someone back me up by saying GOOD BYE to delhome. He is an embarassment to the team. If we didnt have good receivers i dont think he could complete a pass. Delhome PLEASE RESIGN............

#15 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

Why not? Because when is the last time we put the game on jakes shoulders in a meaningful game and had it work out? Arguably 3 years ago, time for a change.

You're arguing my same point. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.