Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBob

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

156 posts in this topic

Is he going to get a contract? Revis? I don't keep up with the other teams much.

The Jets are saying no, but I'm sure one side will fold eventually.

Ryan has made the Revis situation way harder than it needs to be. The second Ryan said he is the greatest defensive player I have ever worked with and the best cornerback in the league statements you know a contract dispute was coming. You know Revis agents are using Ryan quotes against the front office in anyway they can. Now Revis is going to hold on till he gets the top corner back in the league money. He has 3 years left on his deal and I think if everything was handled behind the scenes it could have been worked out.

At the OP, comparing Ryan to Fox right now is premature at best. Do you realize how many stars aligned for the Jets to make it last year? I just think people here don't realize how so many things have to fall in your favor to just make the playoffs not to mention the SB. Just because someone is on TV yelling and screaming giving inspirational quotes doesn't make them a better coach than someone who doesn't. Hell if you just went off that, Herm Edwards would be the best coach in the league.

1 person likes this

Fox doesn't give good sound bites to the media...big deal. I'm willing to bet he has no trouble getting his point across in the locker room. He has, at times, been too conservative with play calling imo but he is still a damn fine coach. The Panthers would (will) realize that when he is no longer in Carolina.

You know damn well Rex Ryan would be the best HC in panther history if he was here.

"I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl. Thank you." :lol: :lol:

Dr_Evil_Mike_Meyers_Austin_Powers_Blofeld.png

i have to agree with bobby. The panthers are the most pussified team in the league and that is because of the lameduck coach and owner. Richardson is to blame also for enforcing the family friendly environment, we are known for having the biggest bunch of pussys in the stands.

Stop rooting for the team if you're going to put down Richardson because he doesn't give some of you crybabies what you want along with the team. And nothing wrong with family friendly environment. It help the business make more money, but then you don't know poo about the business with complaing about the family friendly environment.

And the biggest bunch of pussies in the stand? I dare you to say it to their face since you're not a damn football player & must be a pussy instead, I Am Not God. Come on, I triple dog dare you!! I thought so. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Someone PM me a link please. I forgot to DVR it

Someone PM me a link please. I forgot to DVR it

It will come on again and again, plus there is HBO on Demand.

replays at:

midnight tonight, Friday at 5:30pm, 8:30pm and midnight (sat.). Saturday at noon and midnight (sun.). Sunday 10AM, Monday at 10AM, Tuesday at 12:30am, 6:30pm.

replays at:

midnight tonight, Friday at 5:30pm, 8:30pm and midnight (sat.). Saturday at noon and midnight (sun.). Sunday 10AM, Monday at 10AM, Tuesday at 12:30am, 6:30pm.

Thanks, was trying to watch now but I guess I will catch it on dvr tomm.

Casual fans like gman tend to be impressed with loud Tourette's sufferers like Rex Ryan. Meanwhile quiet pussy Tony Dungy shines his Lombardi trophy and waits to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Causal fans tend to only recognize and acknowledge players and coaches only on their own team because they dont know any other coaches or players around the league like yourself. And just to correct you that pussy Tony Dungy is shining Peyton Mannings trophy. Manning could make any pussy coach look good. Even John Fox....well maybe thats a bit of a stretch. :D

Gman's recommendations for our new head coach:

27edwards.600.jpg

MV5BMTkzMTYxNTE1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU2MDI3._V1._SX450_SY582_.jpg

*insert HURRRR HURRR they're better than John Fox response*

Actually I was going to say that even a dumbass like you would make a better coach than Fox. :D

The Jets were given two wins to get to 9-7 at the end of last year, but you weren't paying attention to that part. You watch one little episode of Hard Knox and want to gag on the fat mans dick. As far as football is concerned, you know very little. You just started watching it because you play fantasy football.

In case you didnt notice the Jets destroyed the Bengals with all of their starters in the playoff game. They would have beaten them no matter what in the season finale. The colts game was too close to call. The Jets very easily could have beaten them.

"I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl. Thank you." :lol: :lol:

Dr_Evil_Mike_Meyers_Austin_Powers_Blofeld.png

Stop rooting for the team if you're going to put down Richardson because he doesn't give some of you crybabies what you want along with the team. And nothing wrong with family friendly environment. It help the business make more money, but then you don't know poo about the business with complaing about the family friendly environment.

And the biggest bunch of pussies in the stand? I dare you to say it to their face since you're not a damn football player & must be a pussy instead, I Am Not God. Come on, I triple dog dare you!! I thought so. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute! You're a girl and you call yourself pantherdude! Now THATS funny! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: