• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBob

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

I said the score was 3-3 at halftime cool guy. Didnt say the jets were winning when Manning got scared and pulled himself. And they were only up by a FG. The jets would have won either way.

The score was 15-10. The last time I checked, a field goal was 3 points. You fail again.

-comes from someone who has never done anything in his life. Make it out of Salisbury one day fatty.

You mad aint you? :D

Is the salisbury line your new "mommys basement" joke? I guess it would be wrong to expect someone with dyslexia to come up with new material more than once a year.

The score was 15-10. The last time I checked, a field goal was 3 points. You fail again.

Oooh got me by a whole 2 pts. This must be a big moment for you clown. A big step forward in the quest to finally put PantherBob in his place. :)

Oooh got me by a whole 2 pts. This must be a big moment for you clown. A big step forward in the quest to finally put PantherBob in his place. :)

You're already in your place as far as I'm concerned.

You mad aint you? :D

Is the salisbury line your new "mommys basement" joke? I guess it would be wrong to expect someone with dyslexia to come up with new material more than once a year.

Ah, I only thought you were married to Gayman, but you are gayman. I apologize about the basement jokes, I failed to realize trailers dont have basements.

You are small time. You will always be small time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts