Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBob

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

156 posts in this topic

OIC. The Panthers simply haven't wanted to win badly enough.

HEART!

HEART!

HEART!

You know damn well Rex Ryan would be the best HC in panther history if he was here.

Eh, let's see Rex Ryan be a HC for more than a season before we crown him the god of NFL.

Besides, the way that Fox and Hurney address the media has no bearing on what goes on in the locker room. Do you honestly think anyone in the organization is happy about going 8-8? Do you really think Jon Beason and Steve Smith aren't willing to do whatever it takes to win a championship? This is the NFL, no one is content with mediocrity. Just because they don't go mouthing off in the press doesn't mean they aren't committed to winning.

1 person likes this

PantherBob doing what he does best...hating on the Panthers organization

Eh, let's see Rex Ryan be a HC for more than a season before we crown him the god of NFL.

Besides, the way that Fox and Hurney address the media has no bearing on what goes on in the locker room. Do you honestly think anyone in the organization is happy about going 8-8? Do you really think Jon Beason and Steve Smith aren't willing to do whatever it takes to win a championship? This is the NFL, no one is content with mediocrity. Just because they don't go mouthing off in the press doesn't mean they aren't committed to winning.

Yes, I actually beleive the organization is happy with being mediocre as long as they produce a winning season once in awhile. Thats been proven when they keep going on and on about how Fox has never had a double digit loss season as if thats some sort of accomplishment.

God I love this man! No wonder the panthers have been so inconsistent. They are too afraid to want to be good. They only wanna fly under the radar when no one expects anything then hide like pussies when expectations are high. Martty Hurneys interview on WFNZ last week just made me sick to my stomach. "we dont want to be an organization that gets attention. We want to fly under the radar blah blah blah blah". F#CK that! This team needs a leader like Rex Ryan that isnt afraid of high expectations. One that isnt afraid of national attention. One that will wash away the p#ssy mindset that John Fox and Marty Hurney have poisoned this team with. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we can find the next Rex Ryan next year after Fox is gone.

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

And your point? That makes Rex Ryan a bad coach because a player is holding out? You do realize Beason already held out once right? Who's to say he wont do it again? Come back to me with a real argument this time...

They went to the AFC title game with a rookie QB. That in itself is an accomplishment but Rex Ryan considers it a failure because they didnt win the SB. Thats exactly the kind of mindset the panthers need.

Go cheer for the Jets.

Go cheer for the Jets.

Or maybe Ill just cheer for the panthers to get a real HC like the Jets.

watching hard knocks made me wish we still had kris jenkins. usually i dont agree with bob-o but this organization is content with being average. and it starts with the coach/ fo.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• There's merit is there is discrepancy between words and action.  For instance, Saudi Arabia not being held accountable as they are saying all the right things but doing the opposite of following through.
    • Looks like our DE depth is developing nicely.  Let's see his swim move--no wait--if he starts drowning, we'll never get him back in the boat. I still say they were a bit upset with him last season.  Remember the benching during the game following the altercationwith the coach?  Some people never recover fully from a knee injury, especially if they lack the discipline to rehab properly.  I wounder if that is the case? Seriously--he is a TE.
    • http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/carrier-plant-where-trump-saved-jobs-plans-layoffs/ar-BBBsNjX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp A plant where jobs were purportedly saved by Donald Trump ahead of his inauguration is set to make at least 600 staff cuts, many before Christmas. Carrier had opted in December 2016 not to move a number of jobs to Mexico from its Indianapolis furnace factory, following a visit to the plant by Trump. The president claimed he had convinced Carrier to retain 1,100 jobs in Indianapolis rather than outsourcing them in Mexico. And of those 1,100 jobs Trump spoke of, 300 had reportedly never been threatened with a move to Mexico—meaning a total of 800 jobs had been saved. But the company has since announced that at least 600 employees at the factory will still be laid off, with the final 290 job cuts coming just ahead of Christmas. In a filing seen by CNN, the company announced it would be making an initial 338 job cuts in July, four in October and a further 290 jobs on December 22, just three days before Christmas. During a press conference at Carrier, Trump said: “that big, big beautiful plant behind us… will be even more beautiful in about seven months from now. They're so happy. They're going to have a great Christmas. That's most important. He added: “And that these companies aren't going to be leaving anymore. They're not going to be taking people's hearts out. They're not going to be announcing, like they did at Carrier, that they're closing up and they're moving to Mexico, over 1,100 jobs. “And by the way, that number is going to go up very substantially as they expand this area, this plant. So the 1,100 is going to be a minimum number,” he said. The plant said at the time the number of jobs saved was closer to 800, but explained it would be replacing some of the jobs that were saved with an automated system in order to save money, although CEO Greg Hayes did say there would be less money saved by the company in doing so than if they moved production to Mexico. Carrier did not immediately respond to Newsweek’s request for comment. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm thinking of another person I'd like to see get laid off, or fired.