Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBob

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

156 posts in this topic

I neg-rep PantherBob so often, that when I went to to do it this time, it wouldn't let me.

This guy's a retard.

"If we had an a loud mouthed annoying coach, we'd be 1337 fo sho!!!"

Oh, and learn some proper typing etiquette you idiot.

Reading your posts is like trying to comprehend a 14 year old's ghetto talk.

As opposed to a coach that says "it is what it is" or "the other team gets paid too"? LOL!!!! I guess that p#ssy mindset has infected you as well.

No organization is content with being mediocre because being mediocre doesn't bring in a lot of $$$ or fame.

Simple as that.

Wrong! The Carolina Panthers have been commited to it since 1995.

pantherbob you remind me of dwight schrute.

As opposed to a coach that says "it is what it is" or "the other team gets paid too"? LOL!!!! I guess that p#ssy mindset has infected you as well.

Your right.

If John Fox constantly ran the name of other coaches and players through the mud, we'd be dominant.

How did I not see this before?

"Thanks for reducing the reputation of PantherBob."

1 person likes this

Yeah, I'm sure that is how he talks to the team.

Look, Fox probably has the best demeanor with the media out of all the HC's in the NFL. Say little, reveal nothing.

"Hey I'm going to ignore this very important point and regurgitate the same crap I said 3 posts ago verbatim!"

Rex wasn't the reason the Jets went as far as they did last year, individual players performances were. We were playing like a playoff caliber team in those last 5 games last year but we weren't in the 11 before that... Fox was head coach throughout all of it but his attitude didn't change... Your logic is a little flawed and blinded for your hatred of John Fox. I agree he's made some very questionable decisions the last 3 or so years, but he's still a good coach, just approaches it differently.

Tell me this.... do you think Rex Ryan would have stuck with an over the hill loser like Jake Delhomme during that 11 game span? Hell no! He would have benched him and sent him on the plane home before the game even ended. Fox stuck with Jake because he was too big of a p#ssy to bench him!

They must have forgotten that each time they went to the NFC Championship game.

They must have forgotten that each time they went to the NFC Championship game.

Or when they had only 3 winning seasons in 15 years.

PantherBob is there anything you agree with in the Panthers Organization?