Photo
- - - - -

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
154 replies to this topic

#11 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

OIC. The Panthers simply haven't wanted to win badly enough.

HEART!
HEART!
HEART!

#12 Baschski

Baschski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

You know damn well Rex Ryan would be the best HC in panther history if he was here.

Eh, let's see Rex Ryan be a HC for more than a season before we crown him the god of NFL.

Besides, the way that Fox and Hurney address the media has no bearing on what goes on in the locker room. Do you honestly think anyone in the organization is happy about going 8-8? Do you really think Jon Beason and Steve Smith aren't willing to do whatever it takes to win a championship? This is the NFL, no one is content with mediocrity. Just because they don't go mouthing off in the press doesn't mean they aren't committed to winning.

#13 woody

woody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

PantherBob doing what he does best...hating on the Panthers organization

#14 PantherBob

PantherBob

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

Eh, let's see Rex Ryan be a HC for more than a season before we crown him the god of NFL.

Besides, the way that Fox and Hurney address the media has no bearing on what goes on in the locker room. Do you honestly think anyone in the organization is happy about going 8-8? Do you really think Jon Beason and Steve Smith aren't willing to do whatever it takes to win a championship? This is the NFL, no one is content with mediocrity. Just because they don't go mouthing off in the press doesn't mean they aren't committed to winning.

Yes, I actually beleive the organization is happy with being mediocre as long as they produce a winning season once in awhile. Thats been proven when they keep going on and on about how Fox has never had a double digit loss season as if thats some sort of accomplishment.

#15 PantherBob

PantherBob

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

PantherBob doing what he does best...being honest!

Yep!

#16 woody

woody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

God I love this man! No wonder the panthers have been so inconsistent. They are too afraid to want to be good. They only wanna fly under the radar when no one expects anything then hide like pussies when expectations are high. Martty Hurneys interview on WFNZ last week just made me sick to my stomach. "we dont want to be an organization that gets attention. We want to fly under the radar blah blah blah blah". F#CK that! This team needs a leader like Rex Ryan that isnt afraid of high expectations. One that isnt afraid of national attention. One that will wash away the p#ssy mindset that John Fox and Marty Hurney have poisoned this team with. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we can find the next Rex Ryan next year after Fox is gone.

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

#17 PantherBob

PantherBob

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

And your point? That makes Rex Ryan a bad coach because a player is holding out? You do realize Beason already held out once right? Who's to say he wont do it again? Come back to me with a real argument this time...

#18 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

They went to the AFC title game with a rookie QB. That in itself is an accomplishment but Rex Ryan considers it a failure because they didnt win the SB. Thats exactly the kind of mindset the panthers need.

Go cheer for the Jets.

#19 PantherBob

PantherBob

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

Go cheer for the Jets.

Or maybe Ill just cheer for the panthers to get a real HC like the Jets.

#20 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

watching hard knocks made me wish we still had kris jenkins. usually i dont agree with bob-o but this organization is content with being average. and it starts with the coach/ fo.