Photo
- - - - -

Lafell has won starting job

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#91 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

According to Darin Gantt, the starters tonight are....? Dwayne Jarrett and Kenny Moore.

#92 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

There really isn't any point in arguing with you, you have shown time and again you will argue on and on and say the same thing over and over. I get you are a Jarrett fan and thats good, he needs supporters also. But you are one of the only people left that think he still deserves more of a chance.

And Fox never throws players under the bus and always excuses them which is why he is a player's coach. He defended Jake all last year so what would you expect.

I hope Jarrett plays well this year. I am just like most others who are very tired of waiting and believe that like Carter and Colbert, it isn't going to happen at least not here.

I just think people are too critcal of him and ignore other factors that could be in play the past 2 years.

I don't think I argue anymore than others on this board....including you. We all have our beliefs/thoughts and pretty much stick to them. You seem to argue you stances just as long imo.

Not trying to be a jerk around here.