65 replies to this topic

#61 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:42 PM

Call me old fashion but I'm still under the impression that 60+ year olds don't like seeing their neighbors get it on in the back yard. For our sake I hope I'm wrong.

All my neighbors are old.

But at that age, they certainly know what was going on. That's what I meant -- no need to explain sex to them, I would think.

#62 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 7,542 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

But at that age, they certainly know what was going on. That's what I meant -- no need to explain sex to them, I would think.

Sure. I wouldn't as much hoping to explain it as much as try to hide what was really going on. It was too obvious so there is really no chance of that. We have some pretty great neighbors, i just hope we didn't offend them.

#63 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

I had an old girlfriend from High Schools dad walk in on her giving me a BJ. He just turned around and walked out, never said a word about it. I also got caught banging her in my Dads car on a gravel road by some old guy. I just looked over and there he was watching, sick bastard. He told me people were stealing from him around there and that I had to leave. I told him to go fug himself, that he was sick and that I can be on this road. I then drove away though. I've had a whole group watch me have sex with a different girl at a party, they walked in and we stopped. She then said she didn't care if they watched so we proceeded to fug on the weight bench in the room we were in. One of the few times I was ever allowed to blow it on a girls face. A lot of people have watched me have sex, those were the good old days. Now I don't get laid as much and it's always on a bed or a couch. Blow jobs don't come as ofter either. I still get to eat a lot of pussy though, never get married. That is all.

Would read again.

#64 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,004 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

You need to recreate the moment and video tape it so I can make an informed judgment

#65 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

Is there a pic of Cat somewhere here?

TIA

#66 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

Is there a pic of Cat somewhere here?

TIA

http://www.carolinah...g-websites.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.