Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Army Doctor Refuses Deployment, Doubts Obama’s Birthplace

40 posts in this topic

Posted

How dare he. Hang him high for the world to see. Isn't that what the republicans like? Speed??????????????????????

A highly decorated 18-year Army veteran was officially charged with disobeying orders and dereliction of duty after refusing to be deployed to Afghanistan because he questions whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president.

Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, a senior physician with the United States Army, said that his deployment orders were invalid because the nation’s commander-in-chief has failed to prove that he was born in this country, CNN reports. Individuals who were not born in the U.S. cannot be elected president.

"I am not guilty of these charges, and will plead ‘not guilty’ to them because of my conviction that our commander-in-chief may be ineligible under the United States Constitution to serve in that highest of all offices," said Lakin.

"If President Obama is a natural-born citizen, then the American people deserve to see proof, and if he is not, then I believe the orders in this case were illegal," he added.

Lakin, who entered a deferred plea at his court martial arraignment last week, is not alone in his skepticism as to whether Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the state have claimed. The news source reports that as many as 25 percent of Americans question whether Obama was born in the U.S.

Linda Lingle, the Republican governor of Hawaii, has reiterated several times that Obama’s birth certificate is authentic.

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/army-doctor-refuses-deployment-doubts-obamas-birthplace-5-19921673/

Posted

He's either a chickenshit or a dumbass. Legally, the burden of proof is on him, not his C in C. Should have gone to law school instead of med school.

Posted

So how is this not dereliction of duty?

Posted

goddammit, this country is so f*cked.

Posted

Who cares what it is. Point is, republicans want to execute military personnel not loyal to the crown. So, let em execute the fuker.

Posted

25% wow

There's no way that's right. Can't be that many complete idiots in this country.

Posted

I saw a story this am where another chicken poo guy had went out and had 'consensual sex' with a homosexual to avoid deployment. His problem now is that he is facing discharge for violating the don't ask don't tell. Both of these guys volunteered and knew the rules.

Posted

Who started the rumor that he wasn't born in this country?

Is it just the cool thing to do these days?

I mean, I swore to defend and uphold the constitution, should I be pissed about this or something?

Posted

I mean, I swore to defend and uphold the constitution, should I be pissed about this or something?

It is just his excuse.

Posted

president-obama-and-the.jpg?size=397&imageId=4426174

Pretty sure she started it in 2008, maybe 2007. Ya, know when she was trying to beat him for the office.

1 person likes this

Posted

God damn it Hil-Dawg...

Posted

25% wow

There's no way that's right. Can't be that many complete idiots in this country.

Im convinced the number of idiots in this country are much higher than that.