42 replies to this topic

#31 The Answer

The Answer

Don't panic, it's organic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

Lots of people must have blocked last year out of their memory pretty quickly.

It's the only way not to cry at night.

#32 DrunkenCat

DrunkenCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

I knew people would serving up the haterade today on Jake about his two picks and just overlook the fact that he threw some pretty good balls last night. The Bucs made some good plays on the ball on those two pics including one which I thought was a fluke.

#33 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:59 AM

I'd rather have Delhomme than Garcia. Besides Jake has 18 4th quarter comebacks in his career. How many QBs have done that?

I found myself praying the run game was going to pickup so Duhlomme didnt have to try and throw the ball. horrible decision making with the ball. wish we had a jay cutler.

#34 BigRedForBlue

BigRedForBlue

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

Realistically we all know Jake is a mid-upper level QB who is very exitable and will occasionally throw a clunker. Luckily he isn't the only player on the team. If he was we might be in serious trouble. There is no way he has the mobility to avoid 11 defenders on his own . .

Also, what are the odds of a team having two season highlight catches in the same game? The one handed touchdown grab and the second interception. Amazing plays by amazing athletes.

BR4B

#35 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

I'd rather have Delhomme than Garcia. Besides Jake has 18 4th quarter comebacks in his career. How many QBs have done that?

Why don't we try not having to 'come back', and take the game over from start to finish. I can't wait till that day.

#36 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

A guy with a dyed mohawk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

fox method is the reason jake has all those 4th quarter comebacks,his to's lead to 10 points.i just hope he can calm it down,he's playing like eli last year,hopefully he will play like money in the later games.

in all fairness,the bucs d lives off of off target passes.they tip any incomplete ball into the air and pick them off

#37 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,637 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

I found myself praying the run game was going to pickup so Duhlomme didnt have to try and throw the ball. horrible decision making with the ball. wish we had a jay cutler.

Jay Cutler = Jake x 2

Gunslinger to the extreme.

#38 Pumpkin Eater

Pumpkin Eater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

The first interception Rosario should have came back for instead of falling back. Thats said, it was a hell of a play by Barber.

Second interception was luck.

neither were particularly Jake's fault.

All of his other passes were right on the money.

#39 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:09 AM

The first interception Rosario should have came back for instead of falling back. Thats said, it was a hell of a play by Barber.

Second interception was luck.

neither were particularly Jake's fault.

All of his other passes were right on the money.

QFT That interception was pure, unadulterated, unmitigated, luck. It would happen once every one hundred times.

#40 Pumpkin Eater

Pumpkin Eater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

That's why I don't get why everyone else is so down on Jake. Really those were his only two questionable passes.

#41 xlatinox

xlatinox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

does this mean that eli manning sucks cause of his interceptions against the steelers?

#42 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

does this mean that eli manning sucks cause of his interceptions against the steelers?

Or that Brees sucks because he threw 3 against the same defense last week, 2 in a row at the end of the game when they needed a score?

#43 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:14 PM

those were different. those were the quarterback's fault. Jake's interceptions weren't his fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.