Jump to content





Photo
- - - - -

Has Anyone Ever Noticed...


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

    Jesus Shuttlesworth

  • Joined: 30-January 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,952
  • Reputation: 1,384
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

We have the ugliest roster in the entire league. I mean, 97% of the game is looking good. Maybe this is why we are constantly ranked towards the bottom of the league??

http://www.panthers....eam/roster.html Seriously, just go down this list and just Google some of these guys. Hot damn. :ack2:

Edited by SmittyIsOurSavior, 14 August 2010 - 03:54 PM.


#2 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

    Football Historian

  • Joined: 25-November 08
  • posts: 46,934
  • Reputation: 14,771
SUPPORTER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

:D

#3 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2
  • Joined: 25-November 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 1,433
  • Reputation: 75
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

Well we do have a decently good-looking backfield at least. One thing I noticed though, Deangelo needs to go back to the long hair. It suits him better: Posted Image

Am I right!?

#4 Lumps

Lumps

    Jase is butthurt

  • Joined: 20-October 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,919
  • Reputation: 1,012
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

Are you planning on watching them play or trying to f**k them?

#5 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

    The Ambassador of Booty

  • Joined: 16-January 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,965
  • Reputation: 792
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

is there a c option for both?

#6 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

    Jesus Shuttlesworth

  • Joined: 30-January 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,952
  • Reputation: 1,384
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:21 PM

Are you planning on watching them play or trying to f**k them?


97% of the game is looking good. Only the other 3% is skill.

#7 Phil Dees

Phil Dees

    1-20-2013 End of an Error

  • Joined: 17-January 09
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 977
  • Reputation: 0
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

I thought this was a Topcats thread.

#8 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

    The Ambassador of Booty

  • Joined: 16-January 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,965
  • Reputation: 792
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

by hot cheerleader standards they're pretty ugly too

#9 Jangler

Jangler

    oddly perched

  • Joined: 24-November 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 49,287
  • Reputation: 9,892
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

Posted Image

#10 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

    Cam can't have my Number

  • Joined: 08-December 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 1,706
  • Reputation: 1
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:48 PM

lmao. bad thread man, really bad topic, and you forgot no homo, which isnt good....

#11 Chaos

Chaos

    @chaos_cltsports

  • Joined: 27-November 08
  • posts: 10,022
  • Reputation: 4,549
SUPPORTER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Who needs pretty boys, this is NFL football. Gimme 53 guys that look like Sloth from Goonies.

#12 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

    Jesus Shuttlesworth

  • Joined: 30-January 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 5,952
  • Reputation: 1,384
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

I'm telling you, 97% of the game is looking good.

#13 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

    Resident Beer Nerd

  • Joined: 24-November 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 9,700
  • Reputation: 2
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:15 PM

Well we do have a decently good-looking backfield at least. One thing I noticed though, Deangelo needs to go back to the long hair. It suits him better: Posted Image

Am I right!?


Doesn't he still have long hair?

#14 Panths

Panths

    Senior Member

  • Joined: 29-July 10
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 727
  • Reputation: 76
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:20 PM

who cares how they look without helmets on

#15 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

    feed KB 2014

  • Joined: 11-March 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 9,077
  • Reputation: 960
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

ghey