Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Sunseri for Defensive Coordinator?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll admit I know very little about Mr. Sunseri, save for that our defensive line has been relatively successful and consistent under his tutelage (exceptions being this year and last, when we haven't really had the personnel).

Does anyone think he is capable of taking over for Trgovac, if and when he finally leaves?

Posted

Needs to be someone outside of the Fox influence right now...the only way the D is going to change is if we get some new ideas in there. I vote someone from the Jim Johnson camp.

Posted

new blood.

Posted

I doubt anything changes if Fox is still here. That's why I'd like for the org. to go ahead and dump him now. Get it over with...cause it's coming.

Posted

Needs to be someone outside of the Fox influence right now...the only way the D is going to change is if we get some new ideas in there. I vote someone from the Jim Johnson camp.

new blood.

I was sort of thinking the same thing. I was just hesitant to say it because I really know nothing about Sunseri.

Posted

Sure?..... I really starting not to care anymore about a new DC/QB coach/WR coach i just want to get some super bowl... legally of course lol.