5 replies to this topic

#1 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

I'll admit I know very little about Mr. Sunseri, save for that our defensive line has been relatively successful and consistent under his tutelage (exceptions being this year and last, when we haven't really had the personnel).

Does anyone think he is capable of taking over for Trgovac, if and when he finally leaves?

#2 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:59 PM

Needs to be someone outside of the Fox influence right now...the only way the D is going to change is if we get some new ideas in there. I vote someone from the Jim Johnson camp.

#3 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,582 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

new blood.

#4 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:05 PM

I doubt anything changes if Fox is still here. That's why I'd like for the org. to go ahead and dump him now. Get it over with...cause it's coming.

#5 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

Needs to be someone outside of the Fox influence right now...the only way the D is going to change is if we get some new ideas in there. I vote someone from the Jim Johnson camp.

new blood.

I was sort of thinking the same thing. I was just hesitant to say it because I really know nothing about Sunseri.

#6 VGcollector

VGcollector

Huddle General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

Sure?..... I really starting not to care anymore about a new DC/QB coach/WR coach i just want to get some super bowl... legally of course lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.