• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

#2 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,018 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

Fwiw, I haven't really said anything bad about Edwards, but now that someone has told us not to, now I have to.

He really needs to get rid of the dreadlocks. :)

#3 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,404 posts

Posted Image

#4 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

:troll::troll::troll:

#5 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

lol

#6 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

You're right. We are all a bunch of haters. Speaking of which, I need to get back to clubbin baby seals.

http://www.carolinah...56&d=1281921725

Edited by twylyght, 15 August 2010 - 08:26 PM.
pic editing

#7 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

this is you

#8 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

Best thread of the day. Thanks for a good laugh.

#9 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

you're welcome

#10 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

Leave him alone! He totally pwned the JV league!!!!!!

#11 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,915 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

But can he mow my lawn?

#12 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

I was going to make a comment but after reading the author of the threads post,now i will not, for fear of my life. :)

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,338 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

Does he make a good cup of coffee?

#14 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

I don't understand why several users on the forum take this stance where they suggest we should not criticize players and always give them the benefit of the doubt. The way I view it, unless a player has accomplished something for the team, they do not get the benefit of the doubt. Clearly a rookie has not accomplished anything for the team.

It's up to the players to hush critiques. Catching punts, mediocre returns and poor stats as a WR against backups isn't going to quiet me nor should it quiet anyone else.

Seriously, celebrating the fact he caught punts? Come on, man! Celebrating mediocrity has ruined the movie and music industries. Let's not do that with sports.

#15 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

It's a strange coincidence that all of the really animated Edwards supporters are also from App State. Weird.

(And this coming from a guy who agrees with you, but is in no way an App fan.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com