Photo
- - - - -

Quit talking sh*t towards Armanti Edwards

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
129 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

#2 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

Fwiw, I haven't really said anything bad about Edwards, but now that someone has told us not to, now I have to.

He really needs to get rid of the dreadlocks. :)

#3 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted Image

#4 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
Guests

:troll::troll::troll:

#5 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

lol

#6 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

You're right. We are all a bunch of haters. Speaking of which, I need to get back to clubbin baby seals.

http://www.carolinah...56&d=1281921725

Edited by twylyght, 15 August 2010 - 08:26 PM.
pic editing

#7 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

this is you

#8 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

Best thread of the day. Thanks for a good laugh.

#9 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

you're welcome

#10 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

Leave him alone! He totally pwned the JV league!!!!!!

#11 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

But can he mow my lawn?

#12 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

I was going to make a comment but after reading the author of the threads post,now i will not, for fear of my life. :)