Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quit talking sh*t towards Armanti Edwards

130 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

Posted · Report post

Fwiw, I haven't really said anything bad about Edwards, but now that someone has told us not to, now I have to.

He really needs to get rid of the dreadlocks. :)

Posted · Report post

t4xvzs.jpg

Posted · Report post

:troll::troll::troll:

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

Like I said in the topic, quit talking sh*t towards AE. He did not drop a single punt like he was during summer workouts/training camp. He made 10+ yards & first down with his first reception of the game (plus he hasn't played WR since high school) & maintained a fine avg yardage with punt returns, and this is his first game in the NFL as a WR/PR!!! If you guys are true Panther fans, you'd support him & cheer him on since he is an Appalachian State graduate. I am an ASU graduate myself (class of '10) & have been watching what he's capable of for the past 4 years so I know what I'm talking about. He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

You're right. We are all a bunch of haters. Speaking of which, I need to get back to clubbin baby seals.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33156&d=1281921725

Posted · Report post

this is you

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Best thread of the day. Thanks for a good laugh.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Leave him alone! He totally pwned the JV league!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

But can he mow my lawn?

Posted · Report post

I was going to make a comment but after reading the author of the threads post,now i will not, for fear of my life. :)