Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quit talking sh*t towards Armanti Edwards

130 posts in this topic

Posted

Armanti Edwards is a gay.

Posted

i know RIGHT. mad ppl poo talking armanti AND e. brown saying they were wastes of draft picks. as john gruden said during the game, hes still getting used to the WR/Kick Return position. Hes been a qb for the past 4 years, but like they said, come mid season when he starts to turn it on, hes gonna be balliiiinnnn. glad we have him anyways, we could use him for nething...we know he can def throw the ball :)

Posted

that pic is kinda ghey

yea, doesnt he know he's supposed to wear the rubber band on his left hand?

Posted

no idea what pie or rep power are but thannnkkkss whoever gave me that ;)

Posted

He can run, dodge, dash, & probably kick your ass if he wanted to. Quit being pussies:mad:

Sounds like he would make a hell of a dodgeball player. Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge.

Posted

Now I remember why I grew tired of us drafting local players, because suddenly in '02 we were the UNC Panthers, now this year we're the ASU Panthers...

Posted

haha, ok ok. I'll admit I overreacted, acting like a drama queen who's got a stick up her ass. The guy actually is very good, just not used to all this pressure & hype. Fox probably drafted him so high b/c of the skills & potential he features. He WILL take a while to become more professional, just like Smith (took him a year to become a WR) and I apologize to my fellow ASU fans. Didn't mean to make us look like crybabies. If no one's ever seen him play before, go look him up on youtube

1 person likes this

Posted

Now I remember why I grew tired of us drafting local players, because suddenly in '02 we were the UNC Panthers, now this year we're the ASU Panthers...

Like the UNC Bobcats...though, thankfully that's changing. :D There's probably only going to be one ASU guy on the Panthers once the cuts were made. It will be ok.

Posted

One things for sure...it'll never be the ASU Bobcats

Posted

While you're correct, I never said it would be.

Posted

Yeah, that sounds pretty gay

Posted

Armanti Edwards is a gay.

On Mommy's computer again?