Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Fans

13 posts in this topic

There was some idiot sitting behind me that was calling the quiet crowd fair weather fans. He was going on about how the fans had given up. I was like dude, the TEAM on the filed is where you should be directing this anger.

The fans are ticked because they dropped a phone bill or power bill to go watch this game.

I don't personally care. Be a fan when the team wins or when they lose I don't care.

Just be a fan.

Think the Panthers organization cares? They just want you to buy their stuff. Rain or shine.

There was some idiot sitting behind me that was calling the quiet crowd fair weather fans. He was going on about how the fans had given up. I was like dude, the TEAM on the filed is where you should be directing this anger.

The fans are ticked because they dropped a phone bill or power bill to go watch this game.

I don't personally care. Be a fan when the team wins or when they lose I don't care.

Just be a fan.

Think the Panthers organization cares? They just want you to buy their stuff. Rain or shine.

I love people like that. Because every other fan base yells and cheers when their team is getting their ass kick.

Yeah. I love hollering when we are getting drummed. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy and in charge.