Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN is full of idiots, but Colin Cowherd is a complete tool.

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just listen to this idiot speak. I think he reads off of a telepromper. I can't believe some of the things this guy says.....arhhh I can't even go on..

Posted · Report post

good examples

Posted · Report post

NA do you just make threads to hear yourself type?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That sounds horrific and silent.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing you don't agree with his stance on the PGA yesterday....

Posted · Report post

I hate Cowherd. He's such a self-righteous prick.

He made some comment about roofers being uneducated once and, having roofed in the past, I took it to heart.

What can I say? I hold grudges.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing you don't agree with his stance on the PGA yesterday....

What was his stance on that, I didn't hear it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I usually enjoy his show.

Posted · Report post

What was his stance on that, I didn't hear it.

That all the people crying that Dustin Johnson shouldn't have been penalized are idiots. The guy admitted he didn't read the rules which clearly stated all bunker areas whether outside or inside the field of play should be treated as bunkers. Collin is 100% right on this one and anyone who doesn't agree with him is a complete tool....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think he's very entertaining.

Posted · Report post

That all the people crying that Dustin Johnson shouldn't have been penalized are idiots. The guy admitted he didn't read the rules which clearly stated all bunker areas whether outside or inside the field of play should be treated as bunkers. Collin is 100% right on this one and anyone who doesn't agree with him is a complete tool....

OK cool... I agree. The very first time they showed his ball in the gallery I knew that was a sand trap... any time you're in sand on a golf course, you should assume it's a bunker... that's Golf 101.

I actually like Cowherd too... he's a bit abrasive at times, but pretty on the money with his opinions.

Posted · Report post

OK cool... I agree. The very first time they showed his ball in the gallery I knew that was a sand trap... any time you're in sand on a golf course, you should assume it's a bunker... that's Golf 101.

I actually like Cowherd too... he's a bit abrasive at times, but pretty on the money with his opinions.

My fiance hates his lisp but yea I think he is generally a very informative and unbiased employee of the mothership.....