Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bee4NC95

Long time lurker, first time posting

12 posts in this topic

Looking forward to the upcoming season. Panther fan since expansion, former Redskin fan. 36 years old, mechanic at a local Chevrolet dealership..married for 15 years 2 kids, 11 & 13. Hopefully we can have a great year and excited about being part of the Huddle.

1 person likes this

Looking forward to the upcoming season. Panther fan since expansion, former Redskin fan. 36 years old, mechanic at a local Chevrolet dealership..married for 15 years 2 kids, 11 & 13. Hopefully we can have a great year and excited about being part of the Huddle.

Welcome to the huddle.....now go buy me some Jack!!

Welcome... ignore HP... he's on his period this week. :D

Welcome buddy.

Welcome... ignore HP... he's on his period this week. :D

This week?

Welcome!!

Welcome and be sure to steer clear of the Riff Raff....

Lol, thanks guys, actually I have seen enough of everyones post to realize the riff from the raff.

• Topics

• Jonathan Allen DT Alabama   watch this  and tell me he isnt a Gettleman guy   http://gridironnow.com/michael-strahan-gives-jonathan-allen-some-worthy-nfl-advice/
    • I understand where you're coming from.But maybe this will make you feel better if you look at it this way.     Deangelo was drafted in 06 and is still productive in the league. Stewart 2 years after him and still a huddle favorite. So those 2 kind of go against points 1 and 2 that you made.  3. Injury concern is valid and a higher risk but as we saw with Benjamin and Butler early, injuries can happen at any position. 4. The common denominator in consistent playoff teams is there head coach and QB combo. Steelers and Seahawks have always boasted a good run game a defense in their most consistent years and those pop in to mind immediately. Sure there's more. 5. I don't think it's fair to worry about Fournettes 2nd contract when we have him for 4 years under a rookie deal and a 5th year option that will be reasonable as well.