Photo
- - - - -

Worst Ken Lucas Game As A Pro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:45 AM

i hate to say it, but lucas has got to go. have gave up on plays and just overall looked lost. time to bring in richard marshall!

#38 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:56 AM

If I'm not mistaken Lucas has had neck problems for the past few seasons. An ailing vet with a bloated contract is sure to be gone next season.

#39 SCpanther

SCpanther

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:58 AM

Re-watch the highlights. On both big plays, Lucas was one on one. And he let him get in the endzone for the 2nd TD. He was getting siked the hell out of on the fakes, he was falling down/couldn't keep his balance. He was getting picked on, and still couldn't do anything

Then got benched

THEN DANTE WESLEY CAME RIGHT IN AND GOT BACK TO BACK INT'S, BUT DROPPED THEM. THATS EMBARRASSING FOR LUCAS TOTALLY

Im not putting all the blame on him because our pass defense has been horrendous since ARI game

Basically, you just said back to me what I had already stated. I said that Lucas wasn't playing well but it isn't all his fault.

#40 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:08 AM

Bryant looked good because of Lucas' crappy play. Playing 20 yds off receivers is bad enough, but to sit there and argue with the ref while the guy you didn't cover walks into the endzone is unthinkable.

Bryant has been playing well all year, not just last night.

Btw, wasn't there a thread about Lucas possibly not playing? Could he have been hurting last night?

#41 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:09 AM

i hate to say it, but lucas has got to go. have gave up on plays and just overall looked lost. time to bring in richard marshall!

Marshall hasn't been playing much better. His best play last night was a sack.

#42 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:04 AM

Also instead of playing hard on that drive, they drove all the way down and score because of us playing prevent D

We running time, not preventing points. Wtf. Let your offense run the clock down

if we had any resemblance of a defence we would truly be unstopable... its got me worried for the playoffs. we didnt make one stop when it counted.

#43 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:21 AM

Burned twice for TWO 50 YARD PASSES. Resulted in total of 10 points

Then he got holding penalty on punt return which put us on the 10 instead of 20

THANK GOD FOR J. STEW AND D.WILL

.. ITS OK, GO ON AND THANK THEM

Edit: They took Lucas out at the end and put Dante Wesley in... who came up with back to back dropped INT's. Lucas wont be here next year

Wesley with some practice may come up with those, but that first one would have been hard to catch, the second I don't know what happened, my dvr stopped recording at that moment so I can't go back and review it

#44 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

Marshall hasn't been playing much better. His best play last night was a sack.

but he's not playing as bad as Lucas, he's played like poo since Gamble got that contract

#45 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

i give lucas one more chance like biggie smalls,if he continues to get thoroughly smash we gotta bench him,our line is doing there job.

we got one game to fix the bullshhh that's goin on in the secondary,before we play the giants.let us hope this is fixed

btw for anyone trying to justify lucas poor play because of bryants skill,200 YDS 2TD that means smith anit shhh compared to bryant,there is no excuse for a 200 yd game by a scrub.

Edited by Cpt slay a ho, 09 December 2008 - 09:09 AM.

#46 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:14 AM

This may have been mentioned, haven't read the thread yet, but the Broncos lost their starting RB...again. Peyton Hillis. So I forsee much passing from Cutler. We can put Gamble on Brandon Marshall, thankfully, and not Lucas. But we've gven up huge numbers to Rodgers and now Garcia. Sure, we won both games but we can't take this trend into the Playoffs. We game to tighten up the pass D. And Lucas...wow. Bad season, bub.

#47 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:33 AM

lucas played like he was still suffering lingering effects from the hit in the packer game...

#48 Moonshine

Moonshine

Formerly bigcat

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:38 AM

I cussed Lucas at the game last night but owe him a little bit of a apology after watching the highlights. On one play, he and Godfrey were in a combo coverage where Lucas had the short route and Godfrey should have had the deep route. Godfrey bit on the short and got burnt. The second was a simple cover two where Lucus had the short underneth zone and Godfrey had the deep zone. Godfrey bit on play action and got burnt. My frustration is now more with Godfrey than Lucas. He clearly made Lucas look bad last night.