Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Beason responds to Gruden's criticism

44 posts in this topic

<<<<< Quits Carolinahuddle.com

Isn't this like the 39th time you've quit? I think you have more success quiting smoking..

barely

we should just disallow flori-hole articles on this forum completely

ya, I stopped going to that guys site a long time ago.

<<<<< Quits Carolinahuddle.com

Thank God, now we don't have to hear about the fuking phillies or the gaylord eagles anymore.

beason is a classy guy. i dont think he overreacted at all. gruden said he looked like a fish out of water. which is abnormal for gruden bc he loves and fears us. he fears smitty more than anything. he always speaks highly of us, so ill let this one slide. beason is a baller either way.

Isn't this like the 39th time you've quit? I think you have more success quiting smoking..

barely

<<<<Quits Murph

I'm surprised he didn't bring up Beason's strip club incident.

So that's twice now The Beast has had to make it a point to respond to something said about him nationally. Dude...get off the Interwerbs/Twitter/texting, stop being butthurt if someone talks about you, and go teach the youngins how to play better LB.

I don't think they had the correct cleats on either. Typically in the rain you wear 1 to 1.5 inch screw in cleats. Most had the 1/2 molded which will not work very well in rain.

Do you have any idea how outrageous 1.5 inch cleats would be? Players would be aerating the turf and blowing ACL's like it was their job. 1 inch is the longest cleat I've ever seen and you don't typically see people break those out unless they're playing on a wet, sloppy field.

who is Florios favorite team?

Apparently we played like "beached barricudas" last year haha