279 replies to this topic

#16 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

preciate that assholes. ill go back to nfl and charlotte.com commenting for now. thanks.

still think its a good idea.

Man, that's just the way it goes around here. We appreciate a good laugh.

Stick around.

#17 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

Wanna guess how I know you are a n00b?

Just kidding, welcome to teh Huddle. Tip #1, don't trust anybody around here. Especially if they have more than 3000 posts....:D

thats pretty gay. not gonna lie. u should take it easy on us girls anyways. we get a hard time as it is because we like football.

#18 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

boo7382, what are your thoughts about bringing Vick to Carolina? I'd love to hear your thoughts -- in a new thread of your creation, of course.

#19 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

thats pretty gay. not gonna lie. u should take it easy on us girls anyways. we get a hard time as it is because we like football.

Oh yeah. My friends and I just hate it when girls show an interest in football. Gross!

Edited by Beaux Berry, 18 August 2010 - 03:58 PM.

#20 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

boo7382, what are your thoughts about bringing Vick to Carolina? I'd love to hear your thoughts -- in a new thread of your creation, of course.

id like to bring him to the STATE of north carolina so i could execute him. we dont need his ass. hes a running qb and we have plenty of runners. hes a horrible person...ummm id like to hit him in the face a couple times. he sucks at passing anyways. he is a convict. how many more reasons would u like

#21 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Welcome to the huddle.... the thick skin comes with time. :)

#22 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Girls liking football is a win.. Point us to the idiots who give you hard time about it...

#23 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

Welcome to the huddle.... the thick skin comes with time. :)

its thick enough already dealing with all these dbags on nfl.com. thanks:)

#24 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,768 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

id like to bring him to the STATE of north carolina so i could execute him. we dont need his ass. hes a running qb and we have plenty of runners. hes a horrible person...ummm id like to hit him in the face a couple times. he sucks at passing anyways. he is a convict. how many more reasons would u like

dont you think everette brown would make a great LB in our system?

#25 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

I wonder if we should switch to a 3-4.

#26 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,285 posts

If you really want to get something accomplished around here, you need to start a petition. Trust me, it works.

#27 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Do you think Jimmy Clausen will start this season?

#28 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Didn't know you were female. We could use more of the perspective from the opposite sex. I gave you some rep in an attempt to ease your little hazing.

Actually most of the guys who don't have the word "salt", "thro", "NC" or "jase" in their username are actually really good humans...

That being said, what would the female perspective be on the chances of Cowher coming to coach tha Panthers after Fox gets fired?

#29 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

dont you think everette brown would make a great LB in our system?

e brown is going to do well as a DE if he can manage to step it up a little. hes been workin real hard in this off-season and tryin to gain weight. i dont think we wasted our draft pick on him. i watched him last game and hes all over it. he may not be the one getting the sack but hes definitely out there giving effort. IMO, thats a whole lot better than watching a lazy sack of poo make effort on 1/3 of the downs while paying him 1mill a game. just sayin. im just happy its football season again.:D best time of the year in my opinion.

#30 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:04 PM

Do you think Jimmy Clausen will start this season?

Jimmy will not start unless Matt does something absolutely terrible. I have strongly STRONGLY supported mattymo since well, the first game of the season last year vs. Philly (I was there, and it was ABSOLUTELY humiliating). I really really hold a grudge against fox for waiting so long to put him in and finally using, imo, the excuse of Jakes finger to let him start. and What do ya know? he went out there and lit it up. spanked the giants and the vikes. took the giants out of the playoffs and embarassed the vikes in OUR house on SNF.

so, back to the original question. NO. i dont think it would be smart on our part to put a rookie who has never played a down of regular season football in the NFL as our starting qb. mattymo deserves to start after bringing us back to .500 last year and unless he really really REALLY fs it up (which i dont think he will), then he should start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com