Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predict Your Team's Record

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Mizzou - 9-4

Details plz.

Posted

09/04 W. KENTUCKY W

09/11 IDAHO W

09/18 @ WASHINGTON W

09/25 S. DAKOTA ST. W

10/07 @ KANSAS ST. W

10/16 TEXAS W (Biggest Regular Season Game we've had since OU 2001)

10/23 @ OKLA. STATE W

10/30 MISSOURI W

11/06 @ IOWA STATE W

11/13 KANSAS W

11/20 @ TEXAS A&M L

11/26 COLORADO W

12/04 BIG 12 CCG vs. Texas L

11-2

Posted

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

this with one extra haha

Posted

09/04 W. KENTUCKY W

09/11 IDAHO W

09/18 @ WASHINGTON W

09/25 S. DAKOTA ST. W

10/07 @ KANSAS ST. W

10/16 TEXAS W (Biggest Regular Season Game we've had since OU 2001)

10/23 @ OKLA. STATE W

10/30 MISSOURI W

11/06 @ IOWA STATE W

11/13 KANSAS W

11/20 @ TEXAS A&M L

11/26 COLORADO W

12/04 BIG 12 CCG vs. Texas L

11-2

Maybe we will duel in a BCS Bowl.

Posted

I want FLORIDA in the National Championship. And it would be the greatest revenge to smack down Urban Meyer with the Sweatervest

Posted

I want FLORIDA in the National Championship. And it would be the greatest revenge to smack down Urban Meyer with the Sweatervest

Aint going to happen, Ohio will disappoint yet again.

Posted

Panthro is the king of criticizing others predictions while staying mum of his own. How very Fiz-like

Posted

I thought Unicar did it justice. I was clearly mocking the fact he thought they could beat LSU, VT, GT, MIA. They might win one of those games at the most. Their offense is one of the worst in the NCAA.

I think NC State will have 6-7 wins this year....any more than that and it will be a great season.

We can go 10-2 just as easy as UNC lol

Posted

Tar Heels 10-2

LSU - W

GT - W

@RU - W

ECU - W

Clemson - W

@UVA - L

@MIA - W

Wm&Mary - W

@FSU - L

VT - W

@NCSU - W

@Duke - W

I mean there is hoping for the best and then there is just being homerish. You guys are not going to beat LSU in SEC country. It just isn't going to happen. I know you guys are talented defensively but I hate to break it to you...LSU is still better on that side of the ball. 10-2 is laughable when for the 3rd year in a row you still don't have a QB that can put up consistent points.

Posted

Honestly, if we beat Texas at home in October, I think we have a pretty damned good shot of being in a BCS game for the first time in too long.

I am worried about the A&M game in College Station, though.

Posted

Details plz.

details??

I predicted a W number and a L number. I'm not really taking it to the bank or anything...

Posted

Yeah, I just wanted to see who you thought you'd beat and who you thought would beat Mizzou.