Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predict Your Team's Record

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah but I think you're the only person on Earth who thought they'd go 13-1 and with so many blowouts to boot.

Too be fair, USC has way more talent then any team on their schedule outside of Oregon. It's not far fetched to look at their depth chart at the beginning of the season and expect a great team. Especially with the coaching staff they have, I was wrong though as many of us have been about many things in our lives....

Posted

:thumbsup:

To be fair, though, I don't think many people saw Oregon actually getting better after Masoli's departure.

I was way off on Thomas, I never expected him to be Dennis Dixon v. II for the Zeros. If he doesn't miss games Oregon is about as close to a lock to run the table as you can get. That offense is just nasty and they've been doing it on defense as well....

Posted

I was way off on Thomas' date=' I never expected him to be Dennis Dixon v. II for the Zeros. If he doesn't miss games Oregon is about as close to a lock to run the table as you can get. [b']That offense is just nasty and they've been doing it on defense as well....

No one will argue about their offense, but their defense has been allowing more points against better competition. I guess you can give up 30 if you score 60.

Posted

I feel bad for Kentucky fans who still think that "this is the year" every single year. Just give it up dude! If you couldn't beat our 5-7 team two years ago with Woodson, then you just aren't going to do it. Also, why are you betting on an Ole Miss loss but an Auburn victory. I'd imagine you have those backwards for the teams they'll have this season.

No, I had them the way I saw it happening, which very nearly came to be on Saturday.

Posted

Thoughts?

Great win for State today as well, that game was over after 15 mins

3-9

Posted

3-9

Haha

Posted

wf 4-8

:D

Posted

I feel bad for Kentucky fans who still think that "this is the year" every single year. Just give it up dude! If you couldn't beat our 5-7 team two years ago with Woodson, then you just aren't going to do it. Also, why are you betting on an Ole Miss loss but an Auburn victory. I'd imagine you have those backwards for the teams they'll have this season.

As for the Vols, I'm a realist...

6-6

Wins over:

UTM

UAB

Memphis

Ole Miss

Vandy

Kentucky

Losses to:

Oregon

Florida

LSU

Georgia

Alabama

South Carolina

:lol:

The more and more I hear from Tennessee fans, the more and more I realize they may very well be the most delusional fans in the SEC. You fuggen suck. Fulmer isn't coaching you anymore. Relevancy=0

:D

Posted

WVU vs Coastal Carolina 45-10 W

WVU @ Marshall 42-20 W

WVU vs Maryland 32-28 W

WVU @ LSU 14-58 L

WVU vs UNLV 36-7 W

WVU vs South Florida 28-21 W

WVU vs Syracuse 56-7 W

WVU @ Connecticut 21-54 L

WVU vs Cincinnati 28-24 W

WVU @ Louisville 36-21 W

WVU @ Pittsburgh 14-17 L

WVU vs Rutgers 24-21 W

9-3

WVU @ Marshall 42-20 W

WVU vs Maryland 32-28 W

WVU @ LSU 14-58 L

WVU vs UNLV 36-7 W

WVU vs South Florida 28-21 W

WVU vs Syracuse 56-7 W

WVU @ Connecticut 21-7 W

WVU vs Cincinnati 28-24 W

WVU @ Louisville 36-21 W

WVU @ Pittsburgh 14-17 W

WVU vs Rutgers 24-21 W

Revised

11-1 :D

Posted

Sorry, you don't get to make revisions to your prediction :lol:

Posted

3-9

LOL, how does it feel to fail?

Posted

Sorry, you don't get to make revisions to your prediction :lol:

Fine! I will take 2 more wins instead of being perfect!