Photo
- - - - -

Jangler....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

Not into talking smack....just I just can't get over the fact that you are actualy 23 yo and have kids....keep it up, you are hilarious (but in a sad kind of way).

Can't believe that you actually mentioned rep.....please tell me that you don't really CARE about rep on a message board.

All I have to do is hand you the shovel.....and then keep watching you dig the hole deeper and deeper.

Not into talking smack??? Just I Just???? Looks to me like you are indeed into talking smack my friend. Who the hell says " just I just"? IDGAF if you have been here longer than me...you won't run me off like you do other new members. I love haters...and...WOW! Look at your name!!!

#62 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:25 AM

Not into talking smack??? Just I Just???? Looks to me like you are indeed into talking smack my friend. Who the hell says " just I just"? IDGAF if you have been here longer than me...you won't run me off like you do other new members. I love haters...and...WOW! Look at your name!!!

This is too easy....dance for me little man....dance I say.

I don't want to run you off. Getting you all riled up is fun. Like I said, I find you hilarious.

As for my name, you have absolutely no clue where it came from. It is from a New Holland IPA beer called...wait for it...."Madhatter". Damn fine beer and one that I partake of from time to time.

#63 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

If that's all you got I'm done...BTW I can only agree with you on IPAs...I stick with the cheap Long Hammer IPA myself.

Edited by YourMomsLover, 23 August 2010 - 08:42 AM.
Cause I can

#64 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

If that's all you got I'm done...BTW I can only agree with you on IPAs...I stick with the cheap Long Hammer IPA myself.

I am just having fun with you....don't take me seriously.

#65 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

I am just having fun with you....don't take me seriously.

:cheers2: